This 2-Ingredient White Chocolate Mousse is a delicious and simple dessert for special occasions made with just white chocolate and heavy cream.
This White Chocolate Mousse recipe is such a simple, yet elegant dessert that requires very little skill and just two ingredients!
Sometimes as a food blogger and in order to get posts done, we have to make sacrifices around, like eating dessert for breakfast.
Your heart bleeds for us, I’m sure.
Well, breakfast is exactly what this two-ingredient white chocolate mousse was yesterday morning (and maybe this morning too). We had Red Velvet Cream Pie too!
That’s almost like eating pancakes, right?
I love an easy dessert that takes minimal ingredients and minimal time.
This White Chocolate Mousse is exactly that. Easy! It’s the perfect thing to whip up on short notice for guests.
You can serve it in Belgian Chocolate Cups with berries like I did or you can eat it straight from the bowl, I might have done that too.
This makes for such an easy and delicious Valentine’s Day dessert!
Now, granted this isn’t the white chocolate mousse you’d be served in a five-star restaurant, but it’s pretty damn good for only two ingredients and a short amount of time.
The best part is that it doesn’t take a crazy skill set to make, anyone can do it and everyone will enjoy it!
This mousse can be used for so many things, crepe filling, trifles, tart filling, you name it!
You can also make chocolate mousse by substituting rich dark chocolate for the white chocolate.
Or hell, just make both, no one is going to complain!
White Chocolate Mousse
Click the button above to save this delicious recipe to your board!
More Valentine’s Day Dessert Ideas!
If you’ve tried this recipe, please let me know how you liked it in the comments below and leave a review; I love hearing from you! And don’t forget to tag me – @sugarandsoulco – on Instagram and Pinterest with your photos or join our Sugar & Soul Show-offs Community and share them there, where you can join our recipe challenges and win prizes!
This post was originally published in January 2014, it was updated in February 2019 with new photos and content.
2-Ingredient White Chocolate Mousse
- 11 ounces white chocolate
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- Melt white chocolate in a medium bowl in the microwave on 30-second intervals, stirring in between each one.
- Warm 1/2 cup of whipping cream in a small pot on the stove, as soon as it starts to bubble, remove from heat and stir into the white chocolate. The cream may just sit on top of the chocolate at first, just keep stirring and it will eventually combine and become nice and smooth and creamy.
- Place in the fridge to cool for about 20 minutes.
- Whip remaining cup of cream until stiff peaks form. You can make your whipped cream any way you like, I usually add some sugar and vanilla, but you don’t have to.
- Fold whipped cream into white chocolate mix and chill for at least a couple of hours. The longer it chills the firmer it’s going to be. You’ll want to chill for at least an hour before piping, otherwise, it may not hold its form.
- Serve chilled and enjoy!
Did You Make This Recipe?
Don’t forget to share it with me on Instagram @sugarandsoulco and follow on Tiktok @sugarandsoulco and Pinterest @sugarandsoulco for more!
Leave A Reply!