Coffee Ice Cubes are the best way to keep your favorite cup of iced coffee perfectly cold without watering it down!
Prevent your cup of iced coffee from getting watered down by freezing up a batch of these Coffee Ice Cubes! You’ll love how easy this simple trick is for keeping your coffee tasting its best!
Simply take your favorite cold brew coffee, or even hot coffee (once cooled) and pour it into ice cube trays. Once frozen, add them to your glass, travel cup, or favorite coffee mug!
Why Coffee Ice Cubes Work!
If you’ve been an iced coffee drinker for any amount of time, then you know the struggle. You want perfectly chilled coffee, but it often comes at the expense of lots of ice.
Lots of ice means potentially watered-down coffee if you don’t drink it quick enough. And one of the best parts of drinking coffee is taking your time and enjoying every sip!
These Ice Cubes are made with your favorite coffee! This means when they melt, they won’t water down your cup of joe. Pretty genius yet incredibly simple, right?!
When & How To Serve Coffee Ice Cubes
Make a batch of Coffee Ice Cubes to have on hand throughout a busy week! That way you always have them at the tips of your fingers whenever you want them.
Toss them in your travel mug to make the flavor of your coffee last longer! Or pop them in your favorite coffee mug at home to help cool your hot coffee down without impacting the flavor.
These Coffee Ice Cubes are also great for serving at brunch! Put them out next to an Iced Coffee Bar & Homemade Creamers for guests to try!
Once the ice cubes are frozen you can pop them out of the tray. Afterward, place them in a Ziploc bag or airtight container.
Store and enjoy the cubes for up to 2 weeks in the freezer!
These Cold Brew Ice Cubes fit in nicely with my constantly growing collection of delicious coffee recipes! Here are a few of my favorites that you’ll want to try!
- Spiced Coffee – Overflowing with the coziest flavors, ready in just 10 minutes!
- Cafe con Miel – Made with espresso, honey, and whole milk!
- Breve Latte – A simple and quick recipe that delivers a rich, creamy coffee drink!
- Whipped Coffee – This popular drink took the internet by storm for how delicious it is!
- Mocha Coffee Punch – The perfect addition to serve at brunch with friends!
👋 Let’s Connect!
If you’ve tried this recipe, please let me know how you liked it in the comments below and leave a review; I love hearing from you! And don’t forget to tag me – @sugarandsoulco – on Instagram and Pinterest with your photos or join our Sugar & Soul Show-offs Community and share them there, where you can join our recipe challenges and win prizes!
Coffee Ice Cubes
- 24 ounces coffee
- Brew coffee and allow to cool to room temperature or use cold brew coffee.
- Distribute the coffee evenly amongst the wells of an ice cube tray and freeze for at least 4 hours.
- Use in coffee drinks as desired.
- Store coffee ice cubes in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 2 weeks.
- I don’t recommend leaving the ice cubes in the strays once they solidify because the oil from the coffee can stain them so it’s best to transfer them to a new container and wash the ice cube tray before using it again.