This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Shaw’s Supermarket. All opinions are 100% mine.
This Easy One Pan Greek Chicken with Quinoa is a healthy and filling meal loaded with seared chicken, sundried tomatoes, spinach, and feta!
This Greek Chicken and Quinoa recipe is the perfect balance between healthy and easy! It’s ready in about 30 minutes and is packed with protein and flavor!
This simple meal is one of Shaw’s Supermarket’s Remarkable Recipes and you can grab all of the ingredients during your next trip!
You’ll need to grab Signature Farms® or O Organics® boneless skinless thinly-sliced chicken breast, a large onion, Signature SELECT® reduced-sodium chicken broth, quinoa, Signature SELECT® julienned sun-dried tomatoes, and crumbled feta cheese.
These products can also be found at any of the Albertsons Companies family of stores, including Albertsons, Safeway, ACME Markets, Jewel-Osco, Vons, Randalls, Shaw’s Supermarket, Star Market, and Tom Thumb.
If you find a Remarkable Recipe you want to make while shopping, simply scan the QR code on the signage at the store and it will take you to the recipe and shopping list!
How To Make One Pan Greek Chicken Quinoa
- Sear the chicken in a little olive oil on both sides and cook over medium heat until they reach an internal temperature of 165 degrees F. Remove from the pan.
- Add diced onion to the pan with some olive oil until browned.
- Pour in the chicken broth and quinoa and cook for about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Fluff the quinoa with a fork.
- Slice the chicken and add it back to the pan along with the spinach, sundried tomatoes, and feta cheese.
- Stir to combine and season with salt and pepper.
Save With The Shaw’s App!
As a just for U® member, my favorite way is to shop at Shaw’s in Maine! You can sign up for the just for U® program for FREE in the Shaw’s app (text the word JOIN to 46359 to download it) or at www.shaws.com.
When you sign up for an account and enter your phone number at checkout, you’ll automatically start earning points! Here’s how it works:
- Get 1 point per $1 you spend at Shaw’s. There are also lots of deals and promotions that allow you to earn even more points per dollar (as marked). During my last shopping trip, I earn 73 points towards my $15 reward!
- 100 points = 1 Reward. Go Shopping Get Rewards! Redeem your rewards for cash off of groceries or gas!
- Receive personalized coupons and deals. You’ll get savings on items you actually buy! I love getting digital coupons in my Shaw’s app and I always scan the circular for HOT deals, which offer HUGE savings!
One Pan Greek Chicken Quinoa
Click the button above to save this delicious recipe to your board!
👋 Let’s Connect!
If you’ve tried this recipe please let me know how you liked it in the comments below and leave a review, I love hearing from you! And don’t forget to tag me – @sugarandsoulco – on Instagram and Pinterest with your photos!
One Pan Greek Chicken Quinoa
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1½ pounds Signature Farms® boneless skinless thinly-sliced chicken breast
- 1 large onion sliced or roughly chopped
- 3 cups Signature SELECT® reduced sodium chicken broth
- 1½ cups Quinoa uncooked
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- ⅓ cup Signature SELECT® julienned sun-dried tomatoes
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- In a large skillet, add two tablespoons of olive oil and sear chicken breasts on both sides until fully cooked to 165°F. Transfer the chicken to a plate and cover with foil.
- Add the remaining tablespoon of olive oil and chopped onion to the skillet, cooking until lightly browned.
- Add the chicken stock and quinoa, stirring to deglaze the pan and scrape up the browned bits. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and cover. Simmer for 15 to 20 minutes (stirring occasionally), until quinoa has fully absorbed liquid.
- Remove from heat and fluff the quinoa with a fork. Slice the chicken breasts and add it to the pan with the spinach, sun-dried tomatoes, and feta. Add salt and pepper to taste and serve warm.
- Store in an air-tight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days – makes this great for meal prep!