These Peanut Butter Bacon Chocolate Chunk Pudding Cookies are a chewy blend of sweet and salty. No chill time means they’re ready in 30 minutes!
These Peanut Butter Bacon Chocolate Chunk Cookies are the perfect combo of salty and sweet! I landed in Ireland just a few hours ago and I’ll be off to Scotland shortly. I’m super excited to actually be on a REAL vacation for the first time in years, leaving both my day job and the blog behind for some adventure!
I can’t wait to share my experiences with you, but first I’m going to enjoy every minute I’m in the gorgeous countries. I’ve dreamt of this trip for so long, I still can’t believe it’s actually happening! Plus, it feels good to be crossing things off my 25th year Bucket List! I’ll be sharing lots of pictures and the deets when we get back, but in the meantime, all I have for you are these cookies.
I know, in the grand scheme of things, cookies don’t sound anywhere near as exciting as a trip across the Atlantic. But they have bacon in them… and chocolate… and peanut butter…
Am I winning you over yet?
Okay, good! I’m glad you’re on board!
These cookies are a chewy blend of sweet and salty and I love that you can pull the first batch out of the oven less than 30 minutes after you start mixing up the dough. You can cook the bacon up ahead of time too, just try not to eat it all before it goes into the cookie dough…
That may or may not have been a problem for me!
Don’t forget to scroll down to check out all the other fun Peanut Butter and Bacon recipes my friends have whipped up for you this month!
Peanut Butter & Bacon Chocolate Chunk Pudding Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Cream butters and sugars together until smooth.
- Add pudding, eggs, additional egg yolk and vanilla. Beat for about one minute on medium speed.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Add dry ingredients to the wet ingredients a ½ cup at a time and mix until combined.
- Fold in chocolate chunks and 9 strips worth of finely chopped bacon, I usually do this with my hands.
- Using a Medium Cookie Dough Scoop (1.5 tbsp), add a pinch of the remaining bacon to the scoop before scooping the dough for each cookie and dropping onto prepared cookie sheet about two inches apart.
- Bake for 11-13 minutes.
- Cool on pan for a couple of minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.