[disclaim]This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #FireUpTheGrill #CollectiveBias[/disclaim]
These Rocky Road Pudding Cookies are loaded up with chocolate chips, walnuts, and marshmallows and have a soft and chewy brownie-like center!
These Cookies. THESE. ROCKY. ROAD. PUDDING. COOKIES!!!!
There are no words. Okay, there are lots of words, but I can’t get them out past all the chewing.
So… words: They’re chewy, chocolaty, marshmallowy, walnutty, deliciousness. I know, half of those aren’t even words. But you get the idea.
You guys might have noticed that I’ve developed quite an addiction to Pudding Cookies. They’re just so easy to make and they’re SO SO GOOD! Plus I love that my base recipe is so adaptable! You can pretty much make any flavor you put your mind to with the help of Jell-O Instant Pudding and a few other add-ins. Since you should probably eat dinner before dessert, check out KRAFT’s Digital Cookbook for some great summer grilling recipes!
JUST LOOK AT THAT COOKIE! You see that center? You know, where it almost looks like a fudge brownie? Yup, it’s amazing. True story. And if for some reason you don’t think so, then we probably can’t be friends anymore. So just admit that you’re drooling and we can live happily ever after, okay?
So anyways, most of you probably hear Rocky Road and think of the ice cream, which is quite a valid thought process. However, there are weirdos like me who don’t like chocolate ice cream and therefore don’t like rocky road ice cream, I know, I know. BUT… I do quite love the chocolate, marshmallow, and nuts combo and firmly believe it should be made into every possible dessert (except ice cream). So with Rocky Road Cupcakes and Mousse Shooters in the rear view, cookies seemed like the best new victim for my Rocky Road addiction.
These cookies are just incredible. If their soft brownie-like center isn’t enough to make you fall in love, chunks of walnuts, chocolate chips and Jet-Puffed mini marshmallows should do the trick! So go forth my friends and make these cookies ASAP! You can be enjoying these warm and gooey and chewy cookies with a glass of milk in less than 30 minutes!
What’s your favorite summer dessert to enjoy after a delicious grilled dinner?
Rocky Road Pudding Cookies
- ¾ cup Brown Sugar
- ¼ cup Sugar
- ½ cup 1 stick Unsalted Butter (room temp)
- 1 - 3.4 oz Package Jell-O Chocolate Fudge Instant Pudding
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Additional Egg Yolk
- 1 tsp Homemade Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups All Purpose Flour
- 1/4 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 1 cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup Jet-Puffed Cocoa Marshmallows
- 1 cup Chopped Walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Cream butter and sugars together until smooth.
- Add pudding, eggs, additional egg yolk and vanilla. Beat for about one minute on medium speed.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Add dry ingredients to the wet ingredients a ½ cup at a time and mix until combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips, marshmallows and walnuts.
- Use a medium cookie scoop (1½ tbsp) to place scoops onto prepared baking sheet about two inches apart.
- Bake for 10-13 minutes.
- Cool on pan for a couple of minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.
Pick up everything you need for all your summer grilling with KRAFT at Walmart and stay tuned for this Grilled BBQ Chicken recipe coming to the blog soon!