These Cookie Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies are laced with Speculoos Cookie Butter and loaded with chocolate chips. You won’t be able to have just one or even five!
Picture it: Warm and chewy cookie butter pudding cookies loaded with hot and melty chocolate chips. So gooey, so sweet, so delish. Now, picture yourself eating them in 30 minutes time with a big glass of cold milk. Like what you see? Well, get bakin’!
You guys know I’m a HUGE Cookie Butter fan, I think that’s obvious from my Homemade Cookie Butter Baking Chips, Cookie Butter Balls, and all my other Cookie Butter recipes! It’s an addiction. I’m sure I’ve mentioned this before, but Matt is always talking about how ridiculous the stuff is. Cookies crushed into a spread is one thing, but then all of us food bloggers get ours hands on it and turn it into a different dessert. He claims it’s overkill, but he never complains when a plate full of the goods are on the counter.
He always said that the day I made cookies out of cookie butter would be the day I went too far. He let these Cookie Butter No Bake Cookies slide because they weren’t baked, but a couple weeks ago he came home and I just looked at him and said “I did it”. He just looked at me, the jar, and the guilty oven baking away and said “You didn’t”. I just smiled at him and shrugged. And you know what, the next day I only took 2 dozen into work. The recipe makes 3 dozen, I ate 2 cookies, and only 2 of us live in the house. Obviously he wasn’t all that bothered by cookie cannibalism that day.
Cookie Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Cream butters and sugars together until smooth.
- Add pudding, eggs, additional egg yolk and vanilla. Beat for about one minute on medium speed.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Add dry ingredients to the wet ingredients a ½ cup at a time and mix until combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips, I usually do this with my hands.
- Scoop 1½ tablespoon sized scoops onto prepared cookie sheet about two inches apart.
- Bake for 11-13 minutes.
- Cool on pan for a couple of minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.