This Cookie Butter Frosting recipe is creamy and fluffy and perfect for topping cupcakes, sandwiching between cookies, or frosting cakes with!
It’s been a while since I shared my last cookie butter recipe. Actually, it seems like I say that every time I share a cookie butter recipe, which is a serious indication that I don’t share enough of them.
But I promise you, this might be the best one! This cookie butter frosting recipe is actually the first thing I made with cookie butter and I felt that it finally deserved a post of its own!
People just can’t get enough of it! It’s made the same way as my popular Peanut Butter Frosting and is whipped to perfection for a silky smooth and fluffy buttercream.
I promise you’ll find this recipe highly addictive and you’ll likely want to put it on everything, but you should probably stick to putting it on things like cupcakes, cakes, cookies, or even whoopie pies!
More Dessert Recipes!
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cake
- Chocolate Buttercream
- Kahlua Poke Cake
- Black Magic Chocolate Cake
Cookie Butter Frosting
- 1 cup unsalted butter softened
- 1 cup Creamy Cookie Butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3-4 cups powdered sugar
- 4-5 tablespoon heavy cream
- In a large bowl or stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, cream together the butter, cookie butter, and vanilla.
- Add powdered sugar 1 cup at a time, alternating with heavy cream.
- Whip on medium-high speed for 2 to 3 minutes until frosting is light and fluffy.