This Bunny Bait covers cereal, pretzels, marshmallows, and M&Ms in melted white chocolate and sweet powdered sugar for a fun Easter treat! Ready to enjoy in just 15 minutes!
No-bake holiday recipes like this snack mix, Cadbury Creme Egg Dip, and Easter Rice Krispie Treats are a great go-to! Especially when you’re short on time but want something festive to share with loved ones!
Make Easter extra egg-citing by whipping up a batch of this crunchy, sweet Bunny Bait! This snack mix recipe makes a large batch – yet will disappear in a hurry among friends and family!
It’d even be great to send to your kid’s school for a fun, festive treat to share with their classmates! Just portion the mix off into cellophane bags and then tie them off with a colorful Easter ribbon!
Bunny Bait Ingredients
This Bunny Bait Recipe gathers up store-bought ingredients such as Rice Chex cereal, Frosted Cheerios, pretzel sticks, dehydrated or mini marshmallows, Easter M&Ms, and mini chocolate chips.
It then coats them all in sweet, smooth melted white chocolate chips! The chocolate-coated mix is then finished off with a thick dusting of powdered sugar.
Afterward, the Bunny Bait is dressed up with graham cracker bunnies, sprinkles, and more Easter M&Ms!
How To Make This Easter Snack Mix
- Combine the mini chocolate chips, a portion of the Easter M&M’s, mini marshmallows, cereal, and pretzels in a gallon Ziploc bag. Set it aside.
- Melt the white chocolate chips and then pour them into the Ziploc bag of cereal.
- Add powdered sugar and carefully shake the sealed bag to coat all the snack pieces.
- Add more Easter M&Ms, graham cracker bunnies, and/or sprinkles if desired.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Store This Bunny Bait Snack Mix?
Place it in an airtight container or a Ziploc bag with the excess air squeezed out of it. Then store it at room temperature and enjoy the mix within 3 to 5 days!
Can I Leave The Powdered Sugar Out Of This Recipe?
Absolutely! To skip it, just spread the white chocolate-coated mix out onto parchment paper to allow it to set.
How Big Is A Serving Of This Snack Mix?
The serving sizes are about 1/2 cup. This recipe makes 24 1/2 cup servings, which is a pretty large batch!
Are There Other Flavors Of Cheerios I Can Use Instead Of Frosted Cheerios?
Of course, feel free to use your favorite flavor of Cheerios! Other great flavor options to try in this mix would be:
- Plain Cheerios
- Honey Nut
- Chocolate Peanut Butter
Where Can I Find Annie’s Bunny Grahams?
You should be able to find them at most local grocery stores, look for them in the cookie aisle.
Friends and family will love digging into this sweet Bunny Bait treat! Here are more yummy Easter Recipes you may also want to treat your loved ones too!
- Mini Easter Cheesecakes – Bite-sized treats that are topped with fun Easter candy!
- The Best Carrot Cake – Made with freshly grated carrots, preps in just 20 minutes!
- Baklava – Loaded with layers of salty butter, cozy cinnamon, and crunchy nuts!
- Coconut Poke Cake – An easy-to-make recipe that’s overflowing with incredible coconut flavor!
- Easy Easter Cupcakes – This fun dessert will have all the kids excited for Easter!
👋 Let’s Connect!
If you’ve tried this recipe, please let me know how you liked it in the comments below and leave a review. I love hearing from you!
Don’t forget to tag me – @sugarandsoulco – on Instagram and Pinterest with your photos or join our Sugar & Soul Show-offs Community and share them there, where you can join our recipe challenges!
- 3 cups Rice Chex cereal
- 3 cups Frosted Cheerios
- 1 cup pretzel sticks measured straight up in the measuring cup
- 1 cup dehydrated or mini marshmallows
- 1 cup Easter M&Ms divided
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips
- 12 ounces white chocolate chips
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup graham cracker bunnies optional
- Easter sprinkles optional
- Add cereal, pretzels, marshmallows, ½ cup Easter M&M's, and the mini chocolate chips to a gallon ziploc bag and set aside.3 cups Rice Chex cereal, 3 cups Frosted Cheerios, 1 cup pretzel sticks, 1 cup dehydrated or mini marshmallows, 1 cup Easter M&Ms, ½ cup mini chocolate chips
- Melt the white chocolate chips in the microwave at 30-second intervals, stirring between each one, until fully melted. Pour the melted chocolate into the bag with the cereal, close the bag and shake to coat.12 ounces white chocolate chips
- Add powdered sugar to the bag and shake to coat.½ cup powdered sugar
- Add remaining M&Ms as well as graham cracker bunnies or sprinkles if desired.1 cup graham cracker bunnies, Easter sprinkles
- You do not have to use powdered sugar if you don’t want to. If you skip it, just spread the white chocolate-coated mix out on a parchment-lined baking sheet to set.
- We added Annie’s Bunny Grahams to the mix, but you don’t have to.
- Feel free to use your favorite flavor of Cheerios in this mix.
- Makes about 24 1/2 cup servings.