These Individual Carrot Cake Trifles are such a simple and fun dessert to put together!
Easter seems to be sneaking right up on us this year, and that means it’s time to start thinking about that Easter menu and all the fun things you’re going to do to celebrate! For me, I’ll be celebrating with a great dessert and an awesome family!
When I think fun, I usually think of fun deserts or games that the whole family can enjoy, these Individual Carrot Cake Trifles are just that and you can put them together as a family too!
Hershey wants to make this Easter unforgettable with new and creative ways to engage the whole family, make this year’s Easter one to remember! Hershey’s Easter offerings are now available exclusively at Walmart, so pick some up and make it a #HersheysEaster!
Hershey’s Kisses Carrot Cake Candies are the perfect candy to work into your Easter desserts! They’re sweet and fun and taste just like carrot cake! When you layer them with actual carrot cake, cheesecake frosting, and pecans in this delightful little dessert, you’ll know what I mean!
You can read more Easter crafts and treats to get inspired for your holiday celebrations!
- 1 box Carrot Cake and ingredients indicated on box
- 2 cup heavy cream
- ½ cup confectioners' sugar
- ⅓ cup cheesecake instant pudding mix, dry
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- 72 Hershey's Kisses in Carrot Cake
- Mix cake ingredients as directed and bake in a large jellyroll pan for 15 to 20 minutes until toothpick comes clean from center. Cut the cake into tiny cubes.
- In a large bowl or stand mixer, beat heavy cream, confectioners' sugar, and pudding mix until light and fluffy, about 3-4 minutes.
- Assemble the trifles by adding a layer of cubed cake to some small glasses, then piping on a layer of the frosting, then a layer of nuts, then a layer of 5 of the unwrapped Hershey's Kisses in Carrot Cake, then a layer of cake, a layer of frosting, and topping with an unwrapped Hershey's Kisses and some chopped pecans.