These Cookie Dough Truffles are easy to make, safe to eat, and totally addictive! These chocolate covered treats perfect for parties, game days, or to satisfy cravings any time of the day or night.
Cookie Dough Truffles
If you’re one of those people who can’t bake without keeping your fingers out of the batter bowl, you have to try Edible Cookie Dough. You’ll love my eggless version which (safely) busts those cravings, so you’ll want to keep the recipe on hand!
But if you’re looking for something a little more servable — maybe, for a get-together or a big sports game — you have to try these chocolate chip Cookie Dough Truffles for a poppable treat (no spoons required)!
Better yet, these bite-sized bits of Heaven are simple to make and require no baking. (You’ll only need to turn on the oven to heat the flour in order to kill any potential germs.)
How To Make Cookie Dough Truffles:
The first step is to whip up that chocolate-studded cookie dough by blending butter, white, and brown sugars, flour and a splash of vanilla and heavy cream.
Then, of course, you mix in a generous helping of mini chocolate chips! Use a medium cookie scoop to roll the mixture into bite-size balls and refrigerate, then dip into rich, melted chocolate and chill until firm.
Cookie Dough Truffles have a crunchy chocolate shell on the outside and soft, sugary cookie dough on the inside, making them seriously addictive! I love that they’re low-key enough to serve at a barbeque or birthday party, but refined enough to offer guests at a dinner party.
What’s more, they travel well and they’re the perfect treat to offer a hostess when you’re a guest in someone else’s home. Of course, you don’t need a special occasion to make these no-bake Cookie Dough Truffles; you’ll probably want to keep a stash in your fridge!
If you can’t get enough cookie dough, these edible Cookie Dough Truffles are the easy and safe way to indulge your cravings without having to bake a batch of cookies!
More Delicious Dessert Recipes:
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cake
- Homemade Fudge Brownies
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Sticks
- Cookie Butter Balls
Cookie Dough Truffles
- Prepare cookie dough according to instructions. Line two large baking sheets with wax paper. Use a medium cookie scoop to scoop balls of dough and roll them between your palms, place them a couple of inches apart on the baking sheet. Place in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Add chocolate chips and coconut oil to a medium bowl and melt on 30-second intervals, stirring after each one, until fully melted.
- Use a fork to dip the cookie dough balls in the chocolate, set the ball on the fork and use a spoon to help coat the balls. Use a toothpick or skewer to help slide the ball off the fork after covering and back onto the waxed paper.
- After all of the balls are coated, place back in the fridge for about 30 minutes until chocolate has set.
Pin these Cookie Dough Truffles for Later!