These Peanut Butter Caramel Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies are a bit of a mouthful, but a super delicious one! Soft peanut butter pudding cookies stuffed with soft caramels and loaded with chocolate chips! The first batch is ready in less than 30 minutes!
Somehow September has arrived and even though it’s my favorite month, I’m not sure I’m quite ready for it this year. This time around, September is bringing a lot of changes with it, including a new name for this lovely website of mine. Meet Sugar & Soul the new face of Living Better Together. Don’t worry everything that’s here now will still be here, it will just be getting a new name and face lift. Expect things to slowly change over in mid September!
Now that I’ve introduced you to Sugar & Soul, let’s talk a little bit about that Sugar part shall we?
So this month’s Peanut Butter Bash ingredient was Caramel. You might not think is would be all that hard to come up with something delicious using peanut butter and caramel, but I was stumped. Like I almost didn’t make anything this month, that’s how stumped I was. Then Matt said let’s make stuffed cookies.
I’ve always dreamed of making those delicious cookies stuffed with gooey goodness, but I never have. Wanna know why? Because I’m dumb. That’s it, plain and simple, I’m an idiot for not making a batch sooner. I mean cookies are good, but when they have a filling in the center, oh man, that’s a whole new level of awesome! And these cookies are AWESOME!
For one, there’s nothing quite like a soft peanut butter cookie, especially when you add pudding mix. When you add chocolate chips into the mix it just seems like the natural thing to do. Add caramel and it’s like… *mind blown*. Really, guys… GO MAKE THESE COOKIES!
Peanut Butter Caramel Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Cream butters and sugars together until smooth.
- Add pudding, eggs, additional egg yolk and vanilla. Beat for about one minute on medium speed.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Add dry ingredients to the wet ingredients a ½ cup at a time and mix until combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips, I usually do this with my hands.
- Scoop out 1½ - 2 tablespoon sized scoops and stuff a caramel into the center of each, working the dough around it to seal. If using long thin caramels, cut in half before inserting into the dough.
- Place on prepared cookie sheet about two inches apart.
- Bake for 11-13 minutes.
- Cool on pan for a couple of minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.
Check out this month’s other Peanut Butter Bash recipes below!
Reese’s Caramel Popcorn from Gina of Kleinworth & Co.
Peanut Butter Twix Bars from Carisa of Messes to Memories
Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Carmelitas from Maggie of The Love Nerds
Peanut Butter Caramel Oreo Ice Box Cake from Miranda of Cookie Dough and Oven Mitt
Caramel Peanut Butter Cookie Ice Cream from Ellie of Peanut Butter and Ellie
Peanut Butter Cheesecake Brownie Cups from Stephanie of The TipToe Fairy