This Peanut Butter & Chocolate Ice Cream Bread is a sweet dessert made with just 5 simple ingredients.
Happy Thursday! Only one more day until the weekend and it’s the first Thursday of the month which means it’s time for another Peanut Butter Bash recipe!
This month’s secret ingredient is Ice Cream, so what do you do when you have to use ice cream and peanut butter in a recipe? You add chocolate and make ice cream bread of course!
Since I discovered ice cream bread last year, I’ve been loving creating so many delicious flavors like Strawberry and Blueberry.
I decided to go a little richer and sweeter this time around with a bread that’s fit more for dessert than breakfast.
Chocolate ice cream and self-rising flour is swirled with peanut butter and loaded with chocolate chips
- 2 cups Chocolate Ice Cream softened
- 1 1/2 cups Self-Rising Flour
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Grease 4x8 bread pan and set aside.
- Mix ice cream, flour, and salt together in a medium sized bowl until fully combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips and pour batter into the bread pan.
- Swirl peanut butter into the top of the bread.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes.
- Cool in pan for 10 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.
Did You Make This Recipe?
Don't forget to share it with me on Instagram @sugarandsoulco and follow on Tiktok @sugarandsoulco and Pinterest @sugarandsoulco for more!
Share your thoughts!
Love this recipe? Share your thoughts with me below and leave a review! And don’t forget to connect on your favorite social platform below!
Comments & Reviews
It’s so fun to make!
I have never ever heard of ice cream bread but it looks amazing!
I know, when I first heard of it last year I was blown away!
Emma @ Bake Then Eat says
Seriously how have I never heard of this? Flour and ice cream = cake!!!! Genius! I love it, it looks great and I can’t wait to try this out 😀