Air Fryer S’mores is an easy method for large batches of the perfectly toasted classic summer treat! Made with honey graham crackers, fluffy marshmallows, and gooey peanut butter cups or other chocolate in less than 10 minutes!
Wondering How To Make S’mores In The Air Fryer? This genius method lets you make your favorite campfire treat right in the comfort of your own kitchen! This easy recipe makes perfectly roasted marshmallows that are incredibly ooey-gooey on the inside without the hassle of worrying about burning them over an open flame!
Don’t get me wrong though! Making s’mores the traditional way is half the fun of enjoying this Summertime Treat! From the thrill of finding the perfect stick to roast your marshmallow on, to carefully rotating it over the fire.
But what about when you’re not camping? Or don’t want to build a fire JUST for s’mores? What if the weather turned AFTER you told your kids you’d make s’mores? Or what if it’s not even summertime when the craving hits?!
That’s why you need to know How To Make Smores In The Air Fryer! In under 10 minutes, you can make s’mores for the whole family in one easy large batch anytime you want!
Air Fryer Smores uses the same classic S’mores ingredients you need when making them over an open fire!
- Graham Crackers – Used to sandwich this delicious treat together!
- Chocolate – If you prefer classic s’mores you can use 3 Hershey’s bars broken into thirds. Then just lay a third on each graham cracker. I used Reese’s cups for this version.
- Marshmallows – I used regular-sized marshmallows, but you could also use jumbo!
My family and I really enjoy s’mores in a variety of ways so I like to set out the choices on a serving tray to allow everyone to pick what they like! Some of our favorite add-ins instead of Hershey’s bars are peanut butter cups, caramel Ghirardelli squares, Hershey’s dark chocolate, and even York peppermint patties!
Feel free to mix it up! Or just pair your graham crackers and marshmallow with whatever candy bars or chocolate bars you know your family loves!
How To Make Air Fryer S’mores
- Break the graham crackers in half. Then place 9 graham cracker halves in the air fryer basket.
- Cut the marshmallows in half. Place the cut sticky sides down on the graham cracker squares.
- Cook for 4 minutes then remove them from the air fryer.
- Add the peanut butter cups or a piece of chocolate onto the cooked marshmallow. Top with the other half of the graham cracker that wasn’t in the air fryer and enjoy!
How Can I Make The S’mores Even Gooier?
You can air fry them for 3 minutes then add the chocolate and air fry for 1 more minute. Doing so may make a bit of a mess in your air fryer and could make it more difficult to remove them.
How Many Smores Can I Make At One Time?
I used a Cosori 5.8qt air fryer and I was able to make 9 s’mores at one time. Different sized air fryers may be able to hold more or less.
Why Do I Need To Cut The Marshmallow In Half?
Cutting the marshmallow in half allows the marshmallow to cook more evenly. This step also prevents them from flying around the air fryer since the sticky side holds the marshmallow onto the graham cracker.
These Air Fryer S’mores make it so you can enjoy S’mores all year round! Here are more delicious S’mores flavored recipes that you can make and devour even when it’s not summer!
- Brownie S’mores Dip – An addictive dessert dip that’s loaded with brownie batter, chocolate, and marshmallows then served with graham crackers!
- Peanut Butter S’mores Bars – This easy dessert is made with graham crackers, peanut butter cookies, marshmallows, chocolate, and candy!
- Campfire S’mores Hot Chocolate Cocktail – Laced with whisky and honey for a smooth drink that has toasted marshmallow on top!
- Easy S’mores Rice Krispies Treats – Takes the childhood favorite treat up a level for a delicious summertime variation everyone will love!
- S’mores Cookies – Homemade cookies loaded with marshmallows, chocolate, and graham crackers!
Air Fryer S’moresPin For Later
CLICK THE BUTTON ABOVE TO SAVE THIS DELICIOUS RECIPE TO YOUR BOARD!
👋 Let’s Connect!
If you’ve tried this recipe, please let me know how you liked it in the comments below and leave a review; I love hearing from you! And don’t forget to tag me – @sugarandsoulco – on Instagram and Pinterest with your photos or join our Busy Family Recipes Facebook Community and share them there!
Air Fryer S’mores
- 9 graham crackers
- 9 marshmallows cut in half
- 9 Reese’s cups original or thin
- Break the graham crackers in half and place 9 halves in the air fryer, or as many as can fit leaving a little bit of space between each one for the air to circulate.
- Cut the marshmallows in half and place the cut sides down on the graham cracker squares. Cutting them helps the marshmallows cook more evenly and prevents them from blowing off the cracker while frying.
- Air fry at 370°F for 4 minutes, then remove from the air fryer and immediately add the peanut butter cups and top with the unused half of the graham crackers, pressing together. Enjoy immediately.
- I use a Cosori 5.8qt, different sized air fryers may be able to hold more or less.
- If you want really gooey s’mores, you can air fry for 3 minutes, then add the chocolate and air fry for 1 minute more. However, you do risk a messier air fryer and it makes it more difficult to remove them from the air fryer.
- I used regular-sized marshmallows, but you could also use jumbo.
- If you’re making multiple batches, don’t cut the marshmallows in half until you’re ready to put them on the graham crackers otherwise they will lose their stickiness and may not stay on the crackers while cooking.
- For classic s’mores, you can use 3 Hershey bars broken into thirds and a third on each graham cracker. I also like using the caramel Ghirardelli squares.