This Creamy Lemonade is another delicious TikTok recipe that’s easy to make using only 3 ingredients and ready to enjoy in just 15 minutes! Makes a large pitcher that’s perfect for serving at all of your summertime parties!
This Creamy Lemonade is a fun sweet treat to sip on during those hot summer days! Made with just sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice, and water then poured over ice also makes it one of the EASIEST summer drinks you’ll ever make!
Who would have thought I’d find the perfect drinks to serve all summer long on an app! I’m not complaining though, and neither are my guests when they take their first sip of this Creamy Lemonade!
What’s even better is the shock on their face when I tell them it’s made with only 3 ingredients and ready in just 15 minutes!
This Creamy Lemonade Recipe turns just a handful of ingredients into an incredible summertime drink that you’ll look forward to any time the suns out! To mix up a large pitcher you’ll need:
- Sweetened Condensed Milk – This ingredient gives the lemonade it’s creaminess as well as some of its sweetness.
- Lemon Juice – I recommend freshly squeezed lemon juice for the best tasting Creamy Lemonade.
- Water – Cold water.
- Ice – For serving to keep the lemonade chilled.
After I’ve made a pitcher of this Creamy Lemonade I pour it into individual serving glasses and hang a slice of lemon off the side of each glass. Slide a cute, fun straw into it and serve!
For a fun variation, you can also make this recipe by swapping the lemon juice out for lime juice. Making it with lime is what’s known as Brazilian Lemonade or Limeade, which is just as tasty!
How To Make Creamy Lemonade
- Juice lemons. I like to use a citrus press.
- Pour the water into a large pitcher.
- Stir in lemon juice and sweetened condensed milk until combined combined.
- Add in the ice and lemon slices. Pour and enjoy!
Frequently Asked Question
Can I Make This Creamy Lemonade Ahead Of Time?
Yes, you can! Just make the recipe without the ice so that it doesn’t melt and water the lemonade down then store it in the fridge. When you’re ready to serve it just simply add the ice!
How Can I Adjust The Ingredients To My Taste?
If you’re looking for a sweeter lemonade you can add in a bit more sweetened condensed milk or granulated sugar. If you prefer a little more tang to your lemonade feel free to add in some more lemon juice.
Can I Add Alcohol To This Recipe?
Personally, I wouldn’t. Adding alcohol could cause this drink to curdle and separate. If you’re looking for something a little stronger, try my Tequila Lemonade recipe.
How Can I Make This Less Creamy?
You can reduce the sweetened condensed milk down to 1/4 cup. Then just add in 1/2 cup of granulated sugar and 1/3 cup of simple syrup to ensure that it still comes out perfectly sweet!
This Creamy Lemonade is one of the most delicious variations on the classic summer drink that I’ve had in a really long time! These are more of my favorite lemonade recipes that I think you’ll love as much as I do!
- Roasted Strawberry Lemonade – A mix of bright lemony flavor and sweet strawberries combine for the perfect summertime drink!
- Peach Lemonade – Made with homemade peach simple syrup, water, and lemon, ready to sip on in just an hour!
- Cranberry Lemonade – An easy 3-ingredient recipe that you can add a bubbly finish to just by adding sparkling water or club soda!
- Gran’s Lemonade – Classic homemade lemonade ready to drink up in just 5 minutes!
- Sparkling Raspberry Lemonade – This refreshing, fruity drink consists of raspberries, lemons, simple syrup, and club soda!
Creamy LemonadePin For Later
CLICK THE BUTTON ABOVE TO SAVE THIS DELICIOUS RECIPE TO YOUR BOARD!
👋 Let’s Connect!
If you’ve tried this recipe, please let me know how you liked it in the comments below and leave a review; I love hearing from you! And don’t forget to tag me – @sugarandsoulco – on Instagram and Pinterest with your photos or join our Busy Family Recipes Facebook Community and share them there!
- 4 cups water
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup lemon juice fresh squeezed for best taste
- 4 cups ice
- Add water to a large pitcher.
- Stir in sweetened condensed milk and lemon juice until combined.
- Add ice and lemon slices to serve.
- This recipe is fairly creamy due to using a full can of sweetened condensed milk. If you would prefer it to be less creamy you can use 1/4 cup of sweetened condensed milk and either a 1/2 cup of granulated sugar or 1/3 cup of simple syrup.
- This should be kept in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
- This tastes very similar to Chick-fil-A’s Frozen lemonade. You could make this frozen by adding it to a blender with ice.