These dark chocolate cupcakes are topped with a whipped raspberry vanilla creme frosting that’s out of this world!
Well guys, this is it, this is cupcake perfection.
It’s okay, take a minute to take it in.
The flavor and texture are so perfect it’s hard not to sigh in awe of all this cupcake’s glory!
Moist dark chocolate cake loaded with mini chocolate chips and topped with a light and fluffy Raspberry Vanilla Creme Frosting.
These cupcakes are to die for, absolutely delicious! The frosting is the best part, it’s light, fluffy, and creamy and will definitely be my new go to. The Raspberry Vanilla Creme Frosting tastes like a Raspberry Cream Saver. Yes, you read that right, a Raspberry Cream Saver, it’s phenomenal. I love that there are so many flavor possibilities with the frosting and can’t wait to start baking up some more cupcakes to use it on! The chocolate cake is my good ole stand by; it never fails, never disappoints, and never gets old.
Dark Chocolate Cupcakes with Raspberry Vanilla Creme
These dark chocolate cupcakes are topped with a whipped raspberry vanilla creme frosting that's out of this world!Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 22 minutes
Total Time: 32 minutes
Servings: 24 Cupcakes
- 2 cups Heavy Cream
- 1/3 cup Instant Vanilla Pudding Powder
- 1 - 1.2 oz. Package of Freeze Dried Raspberry
- 1/2 cup Confectioners' Sugar
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Line cupcake pan.
- Combine all ingredients in a stand mixer and beat until combined.
- Fill cupcake liners 1/2 - 3/4 full.
- Reduce heat to 325 F.
- Bake for 18-22 minutes until toothpick comes clean.
- Remove from oven and transfer cupcakes to cooling racks to finish cooling.
- Add freeze dried raspberries to a food processor and blend until you have a fine dust.
- Combine all ingredients in a stand mixer or large bowl and whip until frosting is light and fluffy.
- Use a bag or decorator tool to pipe frosting on cooled cupcakes.
- Serve immediately for best taste.
Frosting adapted from A Farmgirl's Dabbles.
Calories: 333kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 15g | Cholesterol: 60mg | Sodium: 202mg | Potassium: 188mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 15g | Vitamin A: 8.1% | Vitamin C: 0.2% | Calcium: 6.9% | Iron: 10.5%
So I’ve kind of been on a little cupcake binge, not in the sense that I eat five a day; more that when I want something sweet, I want a cupcake. They truly are the perfect treat, the perfect ratio of frosting to cake, the perfect way to indulge but not over do it. They’re easy to serve, easy to transport, easy to eat. What more could you want from a dessert?
It’s so versatile. So many possibilities when it comes to flavor, texture, design. Whenever I make them, it’s almost therapeutic. I have a recipe base that never fails and I just build from that each and every time. I can always count on my cupcakes to turn out great and be a hit at home, the office, or a family event. Some might say that the cupcake fad is over, but personally, I think it’s here to stay.
At least in my house anyway!