St. Patrick’s Day Punch is a quick and fun green punch recipe made with grape juice, orange juice, lemon-lime soda, and rainbow sherbet! This sweet and fizzy drink recipe is sure to delight any Leprechaun!
This St. Patrick’s Day Punch is an easy, sweet drink recipe that’s made with just a handful of ingredients! Simply toss them into your favorite punch bowl and watch as your guests make it disappear before the party even ends!
St. Patrick’s Day is pretty popular here on the blog! You guys seem to go crazy for my green and Irish Cream infused recipes each year! Personally, I’ve always loved St. Patrick’s Day. I love green, I love Ireland, and like many New Englanders, I have a strong Irish heritage.
This year the holidays are even more fun because Evie is around and now that she’s almost 6 months old she’s getting way more adventurous and curious and I’m loving every minute.
I’m so excited to get to share the holidays with her, throw parties, and create new family traditions.
And no party is complete without punch, especially when it takes just 5 minutes to make.. amirite?
If you don’t agree… you’re not invited 😉
This punch recipe is SUPER easy to make! Even the kids can help you do it or do it on their own depending on their age! To make this Green Punch Recipe you’ll need:
- White Grape Juice
- Lemon-Lime Soda like Sprite or Sierra Mist
- Orange Juice
- Green Food Coloring
- Rainbow Sherbet
You could really get festive and have some St. Patricks Day cups and gold straws to serve the punch in!
How To Make Green Punch:
- Combine the juices, soda, and green food coloring in a large punch bowl or pitcher with ice.
- Top with scoops of rainbow sherbet.
- Serve and enjoy immediately!
The soda will lose fizz and the sherbet will melt after a little bit so if you’re serving it at an event that’s going to last a couple of hours, be sure to top it off with some fresh stuff!
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I Make This Party Punch Ahead Of Time?
The ingredients in this punch don’t do well for a long period of time once it’s been made. The lemon-lime soda loses its carbonation and the sherbet melts.
For best taste, you want to make this right before serving and enjoying it!
How Many People Will One Batch Of This Recipe Serve?
Depending on the serving sizes you should be able to serve about 8 people. If you’re serving a larger crowd you’ll want to double the ingredients.
What’s The Best Way To Store Leftovers?
I actually wouldn’t recommend storing the leftovers. The soda goes flat and the sherbet melts changing the overall taste and texture of the punch.
How Can I Make An Alcoholic Variation Of This Holiday Punch?
For an alcoholic variation, I’d suggest using Irish Whiskey or vodka! Use as much or as little as you’d like. Just be sure that only the adults get into this punch bowl!
This simple Green Punch is an easy way to add a festive touch to your St. Patrick’s Day Party! Grab another tasty recipe to enjoy as you celebrate the Irish holiday with friends and family!
- Irish Cream French Toast – Kick of St. Patrick’s Day with a sweet breakfast that’s made with an alcoholic egg mixture!
- Corned Beef and Cabbage – This classic Irish meal has the most tender, flavorful meat!
- Irish Coffee – Fresh brewed coffee meets Irish whiskey and 4 other ingredients to deliver a traditional drink recipe!
- Easy Irish Fried Cabbage and Bacon – Serve this easy-to-make side dish to go along with your St. Patrick’s Day meal!
- Guinness Chocolate Mug Cake – Combines pantry staple ingredients with Guiness for a sweet treat that’s ready in only 5 minutes!
St Patrick’s Day Party PunchPin For Later
CLICK THE BUTTON ABOVE TO SAVE THIS DELICIOUS RECIPE TO YOUR BOARD!
👋 Let’s Connect!
If you’ve tried this recipe please let me know how you liked it in the comments below and leave a review, I love hearing from you! And don’t forget to tag me – @sugarandsoulco – on Instagram and Pinterest with your photos!
St. Patrick’s Day Punch
- Combine all ingredients in a large punch bowl and serve with a ladle.