These Easy Salted Caramel Blondies, with layers of sweet vanilla and rich salted caramel flavor, are the epitome of decadence and the perfect dessert to make as we transition into fall!
These Salted Caramel Blondies will be an instant hit! Every year as the days shorten and summer comes to a close, I get a little twinge of sadness. I think of all the delicious produce that will soon be out of season and about all the months that must pass before I before I bite into a ripe, juicy peach again.
Salted Caramel Blondies
PIN IT TO YOUR RECIPES BOARD ON PINTEREST!
FOLLOW SUGAR & SOUL ON PINTEREST FOR MORE RECIPES!
But then I remember fall! I dream of all my favorites sweaters I’ll get to wear and the changing colors of the leaves on the trees. I think of that back to school feeling in the air and the anticipation of the holidays to come. And most of all I imagine all of the wonderful flavors of fall and I get filled with excitement again!
Salted caramel is one of those classic flavors that reminds me instantly of fall and these salted caramel blondies are the perfect dessert to show it off! The blondie base is soft and fudgy, like your favorite brownie, with the sweet taste of vanilla and hints of brown sugar. And swirled throughout the blondies are thick, chewy layers of salted caramel goodness that can only be described as pure decadence.
More Delicious Caramel Recipes!
- Salted Caramel Frosting
- Caramel Pear Cheesecake Bars
- Caramel Muffins
- Salted Caramel Carrot Cake
- Caramel Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
Although impressively rich and elegant looking, these blondies are a breeze to make! The blondie batter is made in a single bowl, making clean up a breeze. The ingredient list is simple, you probably have almost everything you need in your pantry and refrigerator right now.
And unless you’re feeling up to the challenge you don’t have to make your own salted caramel sauce, you can use your favorite from the store! I recommend using a nice to high-quality caramel sauce as it’s the only “fancy” ingredient on the list and the main player for flavor in this dessert recipe.
Easy Salted Caramel Blondies
- Preheat your oven to 350 °F.
- Butter or line an 8x8 inch baking pan.
- In a large bowl, microwave your butter in 30-second bursts until completely melted. Mix in brown sugar and beat until completely combined.
- Beat in eggs, vanilla, and salt until batter is smooth.
- Using a wooden spoon or spatula (not a whisk) gently stir in flour until just combined, being careful not to overmix. Pour batter into the prepared baking pan.
- With a spoon drop 4-5 dollops of caramel sauce evenly over the top of your batter. Using a butter knife, marble the caramel sauce into the batter by running the knife up and down the length of the pan in evenly spaced rows. Wipe any excess batter off your knife and repeat this process, this time moving left to right. I suggest doing this only once as any more marbling can cause the caramel to mix completely into the batter, leaving no distinct layers.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean of raw batter. If caramel sauce sticks to the toothpick, that's okay! If you're unsure whether the blondies are baked through, give the pan a little shake and make sure the center is set and doesn't jiggle.
- Let cool to room temperature before slicing and serving.