Peach Lemonade combines homemade peach simple syrup with water and lemon juice to make the best refreshing summertime drink! Only 30 minutes of hands-on time is needed to mix up a large pitcher!
Sip on more ice-cold refreshing lemonades like my 4-ingredient Roasted Strawberry Lemonade or this sweet and tart Cranberry Lemonade!
Peach Lemonade combines sweet peaches with tart lemons to make an incredible summer drink that you’ll look forward to cooling down with! Since it’s made with just 4 ingredients it’s so easy to keep a pitcher on hand to enjoy with dinner or while you watch the kids play in the backyard!
I love keeping at least one homemade lemonade in the fridge during the week but when Saturday hits you can most definitely catch me filling my glass up with a Strawberry Pink Lemonade Vodka Cocktail or a Hard Tequila Lemonade Cocktail!
What I Love Most About This Recipe!
- You Control The Sweetness! Add in as much or as little of the Peach Simple Syrup as you’d like to reach the level of sweetness you prefer for your lemonade!
- Quick And Easy! Only 30 minutes of hands-on time to create this homemade lemonade!
- Add Some Carbonation! Pour in some sparkling water for fun bubbly carbonation!
- Minimal Ingredients! Only frozen peaches, water, sugar, and lemon juice are needed to make both the lemonade and the peach simple syrup!
This Homemade Peach Lemonade Recipe has two easy-to-make parts, the Peach Simple Syrup, and the lemonade! Once the two combine, you get the perfect combination of peach and lemon flavor!
To make the peach simple syrup you’ll need:
- Peaches – Frozen peaches work best since they’re harvested and frozen when they’re at their peak of being fresh and ripe!
- Water – Used to thin the syrup out.
- Sugar – White granulated sugar sweetens the syrup up!
For the Peach Lemonade you’ll need:
- Water – Cold water is preferred since enjoying this drink chilled tastes best!
- Lemon Juice – Freshly squeezed!
- Peach Simple Syrup – Put that sweet homemade simple syrup to use to give this lemonade its peach flavor!
How To Make Peach Lemonade
- Simmer frozen peaches, one cup of water, and a cup of sugar in a small saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Reduce heat and continue to simmer the peach syrup. Then remove from heat and cool to room temperature.
- Pour the peach mixture through a fine-mesh sieve to separate out the peaches.
- Add the water, lemon juice, and simple syrup to a large pitcher with ice. Serve and enjoy!
Frequently Asked Questions
How To Store Peach Lemonade
Keep the lemonade in the refrigerator covered for up to 5 days! If there’s any leftover peach simple syrup you can store it in a sealed bottle in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
Can I Make This Lemonade Sweeter?
Yes, you can! Feel free to make it as sweet as you’d like, just add in the simple syrup until it reaches your desired sweetness.
How Can I Get The Most Juice Out Of The Lemons?
Try microwaving the lemons for 20 seconds. Then roll them between your palm and the counter for 10 seconds before cutting and juicing.
I also have this handheld citrus juicer that does a fast and effective job of getting all of the juice out of the lemons!
Can I Use Fresh Peaches In The Simple Syrup?
I don’t recommend it since fresh peaches can be harder to work with and don’t always have the best flavor depending on where you live.
Peach Lemonade is a deliciously refreshing drink that the whole family always looks forward to when those hot summer days start to wear us down! Pour another glass of more homemade lemonade that everyone will love just as much!
- Maine Maple Lemonade – Made with lemon juice, maple syrup, and water for a refreshing sweet drink!
- Easy Sparkling Raspberry Lemonade – A fruity drink made with raspberries, lemons, simple syrup, and club soda!
- Gran’s Lemonade | Farewell True Blood – Pure lemony goodness made with sugar, hot water, freshly squeezed lemon juice, ready in just 5 minutes!
- Sparkling Mango Lemonade – Sparkling pulpy lemonade made with mangoes and agave!
👋 Let’s Connect!
If you’ve tried this recipe, please let me know how you liked it in the comments below and leave a review; I love hearing from you! And don’t forget to tag me – @sugarandsoulco – on Instagram and Pinterest with your photos or join our Sugar & Soul Show-offs Community and share them there, where you can join our recipe challenges and win prizes!
- 2 cups frozen peaches
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3½ cups water
- ¾ cup lemon juice
- ¾ cup peach simple syrup
- Add the frozen peaches, water, and granulated sugar to a small saucepan and bring to a simmer. Simmer for 10 minutes then remove from heat and allow to cool to room temperature.
- After cooling, pour the syrup through a fine mesh sieve to separate out the peaches.
- Add the water, lemon juice, and ¾ cup of the simple syrup to a medium pitcher with ice and serve.
- The simple syrup recipe yields just under 1⅓ cups of simple syrup total.
- Feel free to add more to the lemonade to reach desired sweetness.
- Leftover simple syrup can be stored in a sealed bottle in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
- Store the lemonade in the refrigerator, covered, for up to 5 days.
Did You Make This Recipe?
Don’t forget to share it with me on Instagram @sugarandsoulco and follow on Tiktok @sugarandsoulco and Pinterest @sugarandsoulco for more!
Leave A Reply!