Peach Simple Syrup is a 3-ingredient homemade add-in that’s used to sweeten all of your favorite cocktails, lemonades, and teas! Ready in just 45 minutes!
This Peach Simple Syrup is an easy-to-make sweetener that you’ll love adding to your favorite punches, cocktails, club soda, and it even works great over ice cream! Thanks to simple syrups like this one, Rhubarb Simple Syrup, and Blackberry Simple Syrup summertime get-togethers now get to be filled with drinks that are bursting with the best seasonal flavors!
What Is Simple Syrup?
Simple syrups are an easier way to blend a sweetener into cold drinks instead of using just plain sugar. This liquified form of sugar can be made plain or simmered with fruits to give the sweet syrup a specific flavor!
It can be tempting to just pick up a bottle of pre-made simple syrup at the store! But making it homemade guarantees that you get the exact flavor you want without all of the unnecessary add-ins that typically come from the store-bought version!
Trust me, this homemade simple syrup will take your Peach Iced Tea or Lemonade to a delicious level that store-bought won’t take it to!
Peach Simple Syrup is made by simmering down frozen peaches, granulated sugar, and water. Once the mixture has been reduced the contents are strained through a fine-mesh sieve and the liquid you’re left with is the simple syrup!
I find that when I make this Peach Simple Syrup I get the best results when using frozen peaches. Frozen peaches are harvested at their peak ripeness and then frozen, giving you the most consistent, delicious flavor!
Whereas fresh peaches can be a hit or miss flavor-wise, especially depending on where you live!
How To Make Peach Simple Syrup
- Simmer the frozen sliced peaches, granulated sugar, and water in a medium saucepan.
- Remove from the heat and let sit for 30 minutes to cool.
- Strain the syrup using a fine-mesh strainer into a bottle.
Frequently Asked Questions
How To Store
Store this peach syrup for up to 1 week in the refrigerator in a sealed bottle.
How Much Simple Syrup Does This Recipe Yield?
You’ll get just under 1 1/3 cups of simple syrup total. If you need more you can easily repeat the instructions or double the recipe!
Where Can I Get A Fine-Mesh Sieve?
This Peach Simple Syrup is easily one of my new go-to syrups when mixing up drinks at home! Check out more quick and easy simple syrups that you can also make right at home so that you can add tasty flavors into your drinks!
- Brown Sugar Syrup – An easy way to add sweet, rich brown sugar flavor into specialty coffees, boba, and cocktails!
- Cranberry Syrup – Brings a sweet yet tart flavor to any beverage of your choice!
- Orange Syrup – Citrus and sugar work together to deliver a sweet, slightly tart flavor to your drinks!
- Homemade Blueberry Syrup – Made with blueberries, sugar, and water for a quick way to add fruity flavor to your cocktails, lemonades, iced tea, and more!
- Raspberry Syrup – A sweet and tasty mix-in for all your favorite drinks!
Peach Simple SyrupPin For Later
CLICK THE BUTTON ABOVE TO SAVE THIS DELICIOUS RECIPE TO YOUR BOARD!
👋 Let’s Connect!
If you’ve tried this recipe, please let me know how you liked it in the comments below and leave a review; I love hearing from you! And don’t forget to tag me – @sugarandsoulco – on Instagram and Pinterest with your photos or join our Busy Family Recipes Facebook Community and share them there!
Peach Simple Syrup
- 2 cups frozen peaches
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup water
- Add all ingredients to a small saucepan and bring to a simmer over medium-low heat.
- Simmer for 10 minutes then remove from heat and let set for 30 minutes to cool.
- Strain through a fine mesh strainer into a bottle to remove the peaches.
- Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to 1 week.