Kool-Aid Pie is a quick and easy no-bake dessert recipe that’s made with 4 simple ingredients and needs just 15 minutes of hands-on time! A fun summertime treat that everyone will love!
For more fun and delicious desserts to enjoy this summer try my Strawberries Romanoff that’s an elevated version of strawberries and cream or these Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes which are easily made with a boxed cake mix!
Kool-Aid Pie is a creamy no-bake pie that will bring a ton of joy to everyone with its pretty colors while also satisfying their sweet tooth! I love passing these mini handheld pies out at parties during the summer for an easy-to-serve dessert that I can count on everyone enjoying!
5 Reasons Why I Love This Recipe!
- Inexpensive! These simple, storebought ingredients create an inexpensive dessert that tastes great!
- Easy To Make! Just combine the ingredients, scoop the filling into the pie crust, and chill!
- Unlimited Flavors! The endless amount of Kool-Aid flavors makes it fun to mix up the pie flavor every time you make them!
- Make It Ahead! Whip them up and then pop them in the refrigerator a day or two before you need them for theat family get-together, birthday party, or cookout!
- Choose Your Crust Size! You can choose between a dozen mini pies or one large 9-inch pie!
One of the best things about this Kool-Aid Pie Recipe is that it has very easy and minimal ingredients! To make these mini pies you’ll need:
- Kool-Aid Powder Mix – You only need one kool-aid packet for this recipe.
- Sweetened Condensed Milk – Helps thicken and sweeten up this easy dessert!
- Cool Whip – Thawed.
- Graham Cracker Crust – I used 12 individual store-bought crusts but you could also fill just one 9-inch pie crust. If you’d like you can also use a homemade crust like my Best Graham Cracker Pie Crust for the 9-inch pie!
Top pies with more cool whip, Perfect Homemade Whipped Cream, or fresh fruit that matches your flavor choice! Such as cherries for cherry kool-aid pie or strawberries for strawberry kool-aid pie, the options are both endless AND fun!
How To Make Kool-Aid Pies
- Whisk together the Kool-Aid drink mix, sweetened condensed milk, and cool whip in a large bowl.
- Scoop the filling into the crusts and smooth it out.
- Chill for at least an hour.
- Remove from the refrigerator and top with more cool whip, whipped topping, or fresh fruit!
Frequently Asked Questions
How To Store
Store this Kool-Aid Pie covered in the refrigerator. Enjoy for up to a week!
Can I Freeze Kool-Aid Pie?
Yes, to do so wrap them tightly in plastic wrap or aluminum foil and place them in the freezer. Once they’re completely frozen place them into a ziploc freezer bag and enjoy them within 3 months.
When you’re ready to eat a pie just take it out of the freezer and place it in the fridge to thaw.
Can I Mix Fruit Into The Filling?
I think that would work just fine! I’d recommend gently folding in chopped up fruit like raspberries, strawberries, or blueberries right before you’re ready to put the filling into the pie crust.
Kool-Aid Pies are one of my go-to summer desserts when I need something quick and easy yet still delicious! Grab another delicious summer dessert to bring to your next get together!
- Blueberry Hand Pies – An easy pie recipe made with only blueberry pie filling, refrigerated pie crust, unsalted butter, egg, and coarse sugar!
- Chocolate Cream Pie – Incredibly creamy and rich chocolate filling in a flaky pie crust, finished off with homemade whipped cream!
- Peanut Butter Pie – This no-bake dessert fills a pretzel crust with creamy peanut butter filling that gets topped with peanut butter cups!
- Meyer Lemon Meringue Slab Pie – Sweet, slightly tart pie on a prepackaged pie crust that’s ready in under an hour!
- Chocolate Toll House Pie – Chocolate cookie filling on a buttery pie crust that’s loaded with chocolate chips and walnuts!
Kool-Aid PiePin For Later
CLICK THE BUTTON ABOVE TO SAVE THIS DELICIOUS RECIPE TO YOUR BOARD!
👋 Let’s Connect!
If you’ve tried this recipe please let me know how you liked it in the comments below and leave a review, I love hearing from you! And don’t forget to tag me – @sugarandsoulco – on Instagram and Pinterest with your photos or join our Busy Family Recipes Facebook Community and share them there!
- 1 package Kool-Aid unprepared powder mix
- 12 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 8 ounces cool whip thawed
- 12 premade individual graham cracker crusts
- In a large bowl, whisk together the kool-aid, sweetened condensed milk, and cool whip until combined.
- Use a large cookie scoop to scoop into 12 individual graham cracker crusts or one large 9-inch graham cracker crust.
- Use an offset spatula to smooth the filling out in the crust.
- Chill for one hour.
- Remove from the refrigerator and top with more cool whip, whipped cream, or fresh fruit if desired.
- This recipe can also be made in a 9-inch pie crust.
- I used fruit punch flavor for these but you can use any flavor you desire.