Irish Cream Milkshakes are made with vanilla ice cream and Baileys Irish cream making for the best boozy sweet treat!
St. Patricks Day is just around the corner, which means it’s time to dig out all of my favorite Irish Cream recipes! My Chocolate Irish Cream Cake and Irish Cream Hot Chocolate are tried and true recipes that everyone will love!
These Irish Cream Milkshakes are extra fun when they’re finished off with all the best milkshake toppings! We love to dress them up using Homemade Whipped Cream, sprinkles, cherries, and a festive green straw!
In just 5 minutes you’ll be sipping on your new favorite boozy baileys treat! Since this recipe is just two easy ingredients it won’t be a big deal when you dig them out again for the second round of milkshakes!
Yep, you read that right, so good you’ll be craving a second-round! Since the Irish Cream blends in beautifully with the vanilla ice cream, it makes for an addictive combination!
Baileys Milkshake Ingredients
This recipe ingredients list may be one of the shortest you’ve ever seen! Be careful not to blink or you may miss it!
All you need is your favorite vanilla ice cream and a bottle of Baileys Irish Cream to whip up a shake! Top your milkshakes off with whipped cream, sprinkles, and maraschino cherries!
How To Make An Irish Cream Milkshake
- Add the milkshake ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a large glass.
- Serve with a straw after topping it with whipped cream, sprinkles, and a cherry!
Delicious Variations To Try!
- Substitute the vanilla ice cream in this recipe for another flavor of ice cream! Chocolate, coffee, mint chocolate chip, caramel, or even cookies n’ cream would be tasty!
- Topping these milkshakes are one of the best parts, try using Dalgona Coffee instead of whipped cream! Then drizzle them with a layer of hot fudge, chocolate syrup, coffee syrup, or caramel syrup.
- Add toppings such as Andes mints, mini chocolate chips, oreo cookies, or mint cookies!
- Make them extra fancy! Spread frosting, chocolate fudge, or marshmallow cream around the rim of the glass and then roll in it crushed toppings. Sprinkles, crushed up cookies, or candy would work well!
This Bailey’s Milkshake is the perfect way to have a cocktail and dessert in one! Want to share with friends?
Since this recipe makes one milkshake, simply double or triple the ingredients to get 2 or 3 milkshakes! Keep in mind the blender’s capacity though since you may only be able to blend one shake at a time.
Irish cream makes the perfect ingredient when coming up with a boozy treat to share with others! Try another great Irish Cream recipe that you’re sure to enjoy with friends and family!
- Irish Cream Pie – Silky, smooth pie in a chocolate crust topped with whipped cream!
- Easy Homemade Irish Cream – The perfect addition to coffee and cocktails!
- Delicious Irish Cream French Toast – Slices of brioche dipped in a boozy egg mixture!
- Chocolate Guinness Cake – Tender chocolate cake smothered in a decadent Irish Cream frosting!
- Irish Cream No Bake Cookies – A fun twist to these classic cookies!
👋 Let’s Connect!
If you’ve tried this recipe, please let me know how you liked it in the comments below and leave a review. I love hearing from you!
Don’t forget to tag me – @sugarandsoulco – on Instagram and Pinterest with your photos or join our Sugar & Soul Show-offs Community and share them there, where you can join our recipe challenges!
Irish Cream Milkshake
- Add the ice cream and Irish cream to a blender and blend until smooth. Pour into a large glass and top with whipped cream, sprinkles, and a cherry, if desired. Serve with a wide straw.
- Can be made with chocolate ice cream for a chocolate version.