Strawberry Pink Lemonade Vodka Cocktail combines Pink Whitney Vodka, Strawberry Malibu Rum, and Pink Lemonade for the best refreshing drink! This large batch cocktail is ready in just 5 minutes!
Slide a pitcher of this Strawberry Pink Lemonade Vodka Cocktail in front of your friends and watch as the pitcher quickly turns up empty! Since this drink tastes exactly like a strawberry pink lemonade it goes down incredibly easy, making it a great summer time cocktail!
Of course it doesn’t hurt to also have a non-alcoholic lemonade option as well! For that check out my 3-ingredient Maine Maple Lemonade or Roasted Strawberry Lemonade that’s made with pureed strawberries!
The secret to this drink really lies in the Pink Whitney Vodka! It has a clean, refreshing taste that’s bursting with sweet pink lemonade flavor that really helps this cocktail go down nice and smooth!
Why I Love This Recipe!
- Summery Flavors! Strawberries and lemonade definitely make the list of my favorite summer time flavors!
- Easy To Make! Simply combine the ingredients, pour, and enjoy in just 5 minutes or less!
- Large Batch! This Pink Whitney Drink Recipe serves about 5 drinks, but depending on the size of your pitcher you could easily double it to yield more servings! If your pitcher isn’t large enough try using a fun drink dispenser, they hold more AND look cute!
- Super Smooth! You won’t find any strong alcohol flavor in this cocktail as it’s almost completely hidden amongst that strawberry pink lemonade taste!
This Vodka Strawberry Lemonade Recipe comes together as quick as it goes down! Which means making a second or even third batch is a breeze! To make a pitcher of this Pink Lemonade Cocktail you’ll need:
- Pink Whitney Vodka – Pink Whitney is a newer but very popular vodka that’s a fun (and tasty!) collaboration between New Amsterdam Vodka and hockey player Ryan Whitney!
- Strawberry Malibu Rum – Gives this drink its strawberry flavor!
- Water – Helps thin out the pink lemonade concentrate.
- Pink Lemonade Concentrate – Thawed.
- Ice – Keeps this Strawberry Lemonade Cocktail perfectly chilled!
- Garnish – Slice up fresh strawberries and lemons to hang off the sides of the glasses!
For a fun twist on this Pink Lemonade Vodka you can easily add some bubbly carbonation! Just swap out the water for club soda or lemon-lime soda!
How To Make Strawberry Pink Lemonade Vodka Cocktail
- Place ice in a large pitcher.
- Add in Pink Whitney vodka, lemonade concentrate, Strawberry Malibu rum, and water, stir to combine.
- Pour into individual serving glasses.
- Garnish each glass with lemon slices and strawberry slices, enjoy!
Frequently Asked Questions
Where Can I Find Pink Whitney Vodka?
Though it is a newer vodka it’s also super popular so it should be relatively easy to get your hands on! Most liquor stores should carry it!
Is This A Cocktail Recipe That I Can Make Ahead?
Yes you can definitely make this the morning of or even the night before! If you’re making the carbonated version I recommend adding that in just before serving, if added the night before or morning of the drink will lose its carbonation before you’re able to enjoy it!
Can I Make This With A Powdered Lemonade Mix?
Yes you can, to do so just omit the pink lemonade concentrate and 1.5 cups of water. Then add in 24 ounces of made pink lemonade! You may want to play with the flavoring a bit, adding a couple sprinkles more of the powder for a stronger pink lemonade flavor.
Can I Use Bottled Pink Lemonade For This Recipe?
You can! Just use it to replace the pink lemonade concentrate and 1.5 cups of water that the original recipe calls for.
We love drinking up this Pink Vodka Lemonade on those hazy summer evenings to cool down with! Check out more tasty beverages that you’ll love just as much!
- Texas Ranch Water Cocktail – Only 3 ingredients needed to get a taste of the unofficial drink of West Texas!
- Pineapple Daiquiri – An easy frozen cocktail that blends up pineapple, lime, simple syrup, and rum!
- Corona Sunrise (Viral TikTok Cocktail) – Made right in the bottle for an easy summer drink you’ll love!
- Blueberry Sangria – This easy-to-make large batch cocktail calls for just 4 ingredients!
- Hippie Juice – Watermelon vodka, triple sec, coconut rum, and peach schnapps combine for a smooth, fruity drink!
Strawberry Pink Lemonade Vodka CocktailPin For Later
CLICK THE BUTTON ABOVE TO SAVE THIS DELICIOUS RECIPE TO YOUR BOARD!
👋 Let’s Connect!
If you’ve tried this recipe please let me know how you liked it in the comments below and leave a review, I love hearing from you! And don’t forget to tag me – @sugarandsoulco – on Instagram and Pinterest with your photos!
Strawberry Pink Lemonade Vodka Cocktail
- 1 cup Pink Whitney vodka
- 1 cup Strawberry Malibu rum
- 1½ cups water
- 12 ounces pink lemonade concentrate thawed
- Lemon slices for garnish
- Strawberry slices for garnish
- Add the vodka, rum, water, and pink lemonade concentrate to a large pitcher with ice.
- stir to combine and serve over ice. Garnish with a lemon slice and strawberry if desired.
- Pink Whitney is a newer but very popular pink lemonade vodka found at most liquor stores.
- Club soda or lemon-lime soda can be used in place of the water if desired for a carbonated drink. If you want to get real fancy you could even use pink moscato.