These Reese’s Peanut Butter Cookie Cups use just premade cookie dough and mini peanut butter cups to make up two dozen delicious cookies!
These Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Cookies are an incredibly easy dessert that everyone will love! Miniature peanut butter cups are nestled perfectly into a bed of soft, chewy peanut cookies!
This recipe is a fun way to make cookies with your kids with a lot less of a mess than homemade cookies! Kids will love placing the dough into the muffin tins as well as unwrapping the mini peanut butter cups!
Just plan ahead for when they inevitably sneak a bite of one or two! Who can blame them though, peanut butter cups are hard to resist no matter their size!
Why I Love This Recipe!
- No Mess! This recipe lets you skip the mess of dragging out the flour, baking soda, and salt but still delivers addictively sweet cookies!
- Inexpensive! You only need two store-bought ingredients to make up a batch of cookies, making this a very inexpensive treat to whip up!
- Enough To Share! The final result is two dozen delicious peanut buttery treats! A generous amount to bring to the office, your kid’s school parties, or just for a weekend snack at home!
- Easy Ingredients! It doesn’t get easier than premade cookie dough and mini Reese’s peanut butter cups!
Peanut Butter Cookie Cups Ingredient Notes
These Reese’s Cookies come together super quick using just two easy ingredients that I’m sure you could pick up right at your local grocery store! For this recipe you’ll need:
- Pillsbury Ready-To-Bake Peanut Butter Cookie Dough – This is the entire cookie part of the recipe, easy and delicious, right?
- Mini Peanut Butter Cups – Used to press down into the cookie dough for added peanut buttery goodness that we all love!
- Mini Cupcake Pan – Using this instead of a baking sheet allows the peanut butter cups to settle perfectly right into the center of the cookies.
- Cooking Spray – To ensure these cookies come out in one piece you’ll want to generously spray each muffin cup.
How To Make Reese’s Peanut Butter Cookie Cups
- Place a piece of cookie dough into each well of the muffin tin while you preheat the oven.
- Bake until the cookies look slightly puffed and golden around the edges.
- Remove from the oven and immediately press Reese’s cups into the center of each of the cookies. Cool completely in pan.
Allowing the cookies to cool completely in the muffin tin before removing them is vital! Once they’ve cooled you can remove them from the pan by gently spinning the cookie cups and popping them out with a pairing knife if needed.
Removing them too soon before they’ve cooled could result in squished or broken cookies! They’re worth the wait, trust me!
Frequently Asked Questions
How To Store
Store these Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Cookies in an airtight container for up to 3 days! You can also place them in the freezer and they’ll last for up to 3 months.
Can I Use A Full-Size Muffin Tin Instead?
I recommend sticking with the mini muffin tins! By using the full-size muffin tin you’d have to double or even triple the amount of cookie dough you place in each well of the muffin tin.
Since they’d make much larger cookies you wouldn’t get as many in the end as you would with a mini muffin tin.
Can I Use A Different Ready-To-Bake Cookie Dough?
Yes! Instead of using the peanut butter cookie dough, you could try using chocolate chip ready-to-bake cookies, peanut butter chocolate chip, or even M&M’s Minis ready-to-bake cookie dough!
Peanut butter desserts are the perfect combination of a sweet yet salty treat, making them an instant hit with everyone! Here are more of my favorite peanut butter dessert recipes to try that I think you’ll find incredibly tasty!
- Edible Peanut Butter Cookie Dough – Ready in just 10 minutes using pantry staples!
- Peanut Butter Blossoms – Chocolate candy nestled into the center of soft, chewy sugar-coated peanut butter cookies!
- Classic Peanut Butter Fudge – This simple recipe delivers perfectly soft and creamy sweet yet salty fudge every time!
- Easy Peanut Butter Cheesecake – Sweet graham cracker crust filled with rich peanut butter cheesecake and topped with whipped cream!
- Chewy Peanut Butter Cookies – A secret ingredient makes these delicious peanut butter cookies super chewy for days!
Peanut Butter Cookie CupsPin For Later
CLICK THE BUTTON ABOVE TO SAVE THIS DELICIOUS RECIPE TO YOUR BOARD!
👋 Let’s Connect!
If you’ve tried this recipe, please let me know how you liked it in the comments below and leave a review; I love hearing from you! And don’t forget to tag me – @sugarandsoulco – on Instagram and Pinterest with your photos or join our Busy Family Recipes Facebook Community and share them there!
Peanut Butter Cookie Cups
- 1 (16oz.) package Pillsbury Ready-To-Bake Peanut Butter Cookie Dough
- 24 Reese’s miniature peanut butter cups
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and grease a mini muffin tin.
- Separate cookie dough and place each piece into a well of the muffin tin.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, the cookies should look slightly puffed and golden around the edges when done.
- Remove from the oven, and press a Reese’s cups into the center of each of the cookies.
- Let cool for 1 to 2 hours in the pan then gently spin the cookie cups to loosen them and use a paring knife to help pop them out.
- It’s important to let the cookies cool fully in the pan otherwise they will break or squish when trying to remove them.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days or freeze for up to 3 months.