Easter Blondies are an easy dessert that’s studded with pastel-colored M&Ms, a deliciously exciting holiday treat that’s great for sharing! Bakes up to chewy, golden brown perfection in just 30 minutes!
These thick, chewy Easter Blondies are the perfect way to sweeten up the big family dinner! The Easter-colored M&Ms make them an irresistible choice for kids up to adults!
Thinking you don’t have time for a homemade dessert after working on the traditional Ham Dinner? These Blondie Bars will quickly change your mind since all you have to do is prep common baking ingredients in just 15 minutes!
Ingredients For Easter Blondies
This Easter Blondies Recipe has a foundation that’s made of pantry staple ingredients! To get started you’ll gather up light brown sugar, vanilla extract, all-purpose flour, salt, and baking powder.
The pantry staples are then mixed with softened butter and eggs. Afterward, pastel-colored Easter M&Ms are added to the batter and sprinkled on top, bringing in those fun Easter vibes!
If you’re someone that likes to fill your blondies with delicious mix-ins then consider adding some of these tasty ideas to the batter!
- Add a bit of crunch by adding in pistachios, macadamia nuts, or chopped walnuts!
- Stir in some white chocolate chips, mini marshmallows, or shredded coconut for added sweetness!
- Brighten the bars up by adding sprinkles!
How To Make M&M Blondie Bars
- Cream the butter, brown sugar, and vanilla extract together. Then beat in the eggs until the mixture becomes light and fluffy.
- Mix in the flour, salt, and baking powder. Afterward, stir in a portion of the Easter M&Ms.
- Pour the batter into a greased baking pan and top with the remaining M&Ms.
- Bake until a toothpick inserted into the center of the blondies comes out clean.
- Slice and serve once the bars have cooled.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Prevent All The M&Ms From Sinking To The Bottom Of The Batter?
Make sure you’re only adding half of the M&Ms into the batter, mixing, and pouring the batter into the prepared pan. Then add the remaining M&M’s on top of the batter right before you transfer the pan to the oven.
Adding them all to the batter will cause them to sink! Leaving most of your M&Ms on the bottom of the Blondies.
Should I Melt The Butter Before Adding It Into The Batter?
No, you want the butter softened but not melted. Melted butter would cause the texture of these Blondies to change.
How Do I Store These Easter Blondies?
Store the slices in an airtight container at room temperature for 3 to 4 days.
Every good Easter is filled with sweet treats like these M&M Blondie Bars! Fill your Easter Dessert table with another delicious Easter Recipe that you’ll love as much as these bars!
- Easter Bunny Martini – An adult beverage that’s so sweet it can be counted as a dessert!
- Classic Coconut Cake – The perfect homemade dessert that’s filled with sweet coconut flavor!
- Best Pecan Sticky Buns – Wake up to this gooey, sweet treat for a delicious start to Easter!
- Classic Ambrosia Salad – A sweet, fluffy topping has hidden fruit, mini marshmallows, and pecans!
- Caramel Carrot Cake Poke Cake – Made with a boxed carrot cake mix, preps in just 25 minutes!
Easter Blondies With M&MsPin For Later
CLICK THE BUTTON ABOVE TO SAVE THIS DELICIOUS RECIPE TO YOUR BOARD!
👋 Let’s Connect!
If you’ve tried this recipe please let me know how you liked it in the comments below and leave a review, I love hearing from you! And don’t forget to tag me – @sugarandsoulco – on Instagram and Pinterest with your photos!
Easter M&M Blondie Bars
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and grease an 8×8 or 9×9-inch baking pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together butter, brown sugar, and vanilla extract. Scrape the sides of the bowl while mixing, if necessary.
- Beat in eggs until light and fluffy (about one minute). Add flour, salt, and baking powder. Mix well.
- Stir in ½ cup of M&M’s.
- Spread batter evenly into prepared pan. Sprinkle remaining ½ cup of M&M’s over the top of the batter.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- The bars can be cut once they have cooled down.
- Should I Melt The Butter Before Adding It Into The Batter? No, you want the butter softened but not melted. Melted butter would cause the texture of these Blondies to change.
- How Do I Store These Easter Blondies? Store the slices in an airtight container at room temperature for 3 to 4 days.