This Fuzzy Navel is a light, refreshing easy to make cocktail that’s made with just 2 ingredients; orange juice and peach schnapps!
This Fuzzy Navel Cocktail is perfect for sipping at brunch, enjoying poolside, or even all weekend long when you’re away on a girl’s trip! It has a sweet, smooth taste that goes down incredibly easy so you know it’ll be a cocktail that everyone will love no matter who you’re enjoying it with!
Cocktails at home can’t possibly get any easier than this Fuzzy Navel, it’s just equal parts peach schnapps and orange juice that’s served over ice in a highball cocktail glass! So no fancy bartending skills are required for this simple drink!
Why Is This Drink Called A Fuzzy Navel?
Wondering why such a delicious drink has such a funny name? Don’t worry I wondered at first too! Fuzzy refers to the small, soft peach hairs (peach fuzz) that you find on peaches and the word navel refers to navel oranges. Makes sense right?
To mix up this Fuzzy Navel Recipe you need just three ingredients! Two if you don’t count the ice!
- Ice – This cocktail is best enjoyed chilled so fill your glass with ice!
- Peach Schnapps – Grab your favorite bottle, I love using Peachtree Schnapps!
- Orange Juice – Fresh squeezed is best! But you could also choose a high-quality brand like Uncle Matt’s or Natalie’s
Once it’s poured into your glass garnish with orange slices or even slices of peaches! If you’re someone that can’t get enough of that peach flavor you could also add in a splash of peach simple syrup!
How To Make A Fuzzy Navel
- Add ice to a highball glass.
- Pour in the peach schnapps and orange juice.
- Stir the cocktail together and garnish with slices of orange.
Frequently Asked Questions
How To Store
If you made up a large batch of Fuzzy Navel and find that you have leftovers you can store them in a tightly sealed bottle or jar in the refrigerator.
Can I Add Vodka Into This Recipe?
Yes, you can! In fact, making it with peach schnapps, vodka, and orange juice actually makes what’s called a Hairy Navel. Which is also a delicious drink!
How Can I Make This A Frozen Drink?
Toss the ingredients into a blender with ice and blend! You could also peel and slice up some peaches to pop in there as well!
Can I Use A Cocktail Shaker With This Recipe?
You can if you’d like! I just prefer the ease of stirring it in the glass.
I love a good cocktail that’s made with refreshing orange juice like this Fuzzy Navel Drink! If you love orange juice in your drinks as well you may love more of these popular recipes!
- Beermosa (Beer Mimosa) – Combines your favorite wheat beer and orange juice for an easy to make drink!
- Tequila Sunrise Cocktail – Orange juice, refreshing tequila, and sweet grendine combine for cocktail that’s perfect for hot summer nights!
- Cactus Cooler Tequila Cocktail – A blend of smooth artisan tequila, triple sec, 4 kinds of juice, and finished off with lemon-lime soda.
- Bahama Mama Cocktail – Made with two kinds of rum, orange and pineapple juice, and grenadine for the best tropical flavor!
- Corona Sunrise (Viral TikTok Cocktail) – An easy drink made right in the bottle with beer, tequila, orange juice, grenadine, and lime juice!
Fuzzy NavelPin For Later
CLICK THE BUTTON ABOVE TO SAVE THIS DELICIOUS RECIPE TO YOUR BOARD!
👋 Let’s Connect!
If you’ve tried this recipe please let me know how you liked it in the comments below and leave a review, I love hearing from you! And don’t forget to tag me – @sugarandsoulco – on Instagram and Pinterest with your photos!
- 4 ounces peach schnapps
- 4 ounces orange juice
- Add ice, peach schnapps, and orange juice to a high ball glass and stir.
- Fresh squeezed orange juice is best, but if not, I recommend a high-quality brand like Natalie’s or Uncle Matt’s.
- This drink can be made in any size so long as the ratios of the liquids are equal.