Hippie Juice uses watermelon vodka, triple sec, coconut rum, and peach schnapps to make a strong, incredibly smooth, sweet, and fruity drink!
This Hippie Juice may have a pretty pink appearance but it packs a serious punch! The sweet fruity flavors from the pink lemonade, watermelon vodka, coconut rum, peach schnapps, and sliced fresh strawberries hide the alcohol in this drink dangerously well!
Sweet, but strong and you’d never know it… until it’s too late! It’s one of my favorite summer Beverages!
With warmer days coming, this Hippie Juice makes the perfect drink to serve in mason jars when catching up with friends around a cozy bonfire or on the porch soaking up the sun! This recipe makes a large batch, which is good because after one drink you’ll find yourself (and your friends!) heading for a second or third cup!
This Hippie Juice uses four different kinds of alcohol to create a drink that goes down super smooth! To start mixing up a batch, grab watermelon vodka, triple sec, coconut rum, and peach schnapps.
Next, you’ll add in water and then sweeten this drink up with pink lemonade mix. To finish it off slice up a lemon, strawberries, and some watermelon to garnish with.
Traditionally, peach schnapps isn’t used in Hippie Juice, but I really love the flavor and dimension it brings to the drink! It really makes a great addition so be sure to try this recipe at least once before ruling it out!
Since this Hippie Juice is already really strong, I suggest you don’t skip out on using measuring cups when making this recipe!
if you want to make the fruit flavor even strong, I recommend adding some Strawberry Simple Syrup!
For a tarter drink, add the juice of 1 1/2 lemons!
How To Make Hippie Juice
- Add the pink lemonade mix to a large pitcher first.
- Pour in the remaining ingredients.
- Stir under the lemonade mix has fully dissolved.
Serve over ice with strawberry, lemon, and watermelon garnishes.
How Many Servings Does This Recipe Make?
This Hippie Juice recipe serves six people, so just make up a double, or even triple batch if you’re needing to serve more people!
Can I Make Hippie Juice Ahead Of Time?
Yes! If you’d like to make this ahead of time I suggest mixing all of the ingredients, except the fruit, the night before or the morning of when you’ll be serving it. When it’s time to enjoy just add in the sliced fruit!
Can I Make This With Crystal Light?
You can but it may cut back on the drink’s sweetness and final flavor. It’d be a great way to cut back on the calories though!
Mixing up a large batch of an adult drink is a great way to serve a yummy drink that everyone will love at your cookouts, reunions, or celebrations! Try another one of my favorite recipes that have been known to be successful crowd pleasers!
- Rum Punch – This Caribbean-inspired cocktail is filled with 3 different kinds of rum and is perfect for all your summer parties!
- Planter’s Punch Cocktail – A dangerously delicious fruity cocktail that’s spiked with rum!
- Strawberry Champagne Punch – An easy-to-make drink that’s sparkly and loaded with strawberry sweetness!
- Blue Hawaiian – Made with rum, blue curacao, coconut cream, and pineapple juice for a fun tropical feel!
- Fish Bowl Drink – Both fun and colorful, is a drink everyone will love sipping on!
👋 Let’s Connect!
If you’ve tried this recipe, please let me know how you liked it in the comments below and leave a review. I love hearing from you!
Don’t forget to tag me – @sugarandsoulco – on Instagram and Pinterest with your photos or join our Sugar & Soul Show-offs Community and share them there, where you can join our recipe challenges!
- 1 cup watermelon vodka
- ⅓ cup triple sec
- ⅓ cup coconut rum
- ⅓ cup peach schnapps
- ½ cup pink lemonade mix
- 4 cups water
- 1 lemon sliced
- 4 strawberries sliced
- Watermelon for garnish
- Add all ingredients to a larger pitcher and stir until the lemonade powder has fully dissolved.
- Serve in glasses over ice and garnish with small watermelon wedges.
- If you’d like to make this ahead of time I suggest mixing all of the ingredients, except the fruit, the night before or the morning of when you’ll be serving it. When it’s time to enjoy just add in the sliced fruit!
- For a tarter drink, add the juice of 1 1/2 lemons.