Circus Animal Cookies are fun, sweet, and delicious treats that are loaded with circus animal cookies, white chocolate chips, and sprinkles! Made with refrigerated cookie dough for a fast and easy 4-ingredients dessert!
These Circus Animal Cookies are soft and chewy with an irresistible taste that forces you back to the kitchen for a second, third, and even fourth cookie!
The white chocolate chips, chopped animal cookies, and sugar cookie dough combine for a dangerously addicting dessert!
Why stop at making cookies though? Make a fun dessert sandwich by placing Classic Vanilla Buttercream Frosting or vanilla ice cream between two cookies!
5 Why I Love This Recipe!
- Colorful! The rainbow nonpareils and chopped animal-shaped frosted cookies pepper these cookies with color!
- Quick! These cookies are ready and out of the oven in under 30 minutes!
- Feeds A Crowd! This recipe makes about 2 dozen cookies, the perfect size to bring to parties and potlucks!
- Easy Ingredients! Only 4 store-bought ingredients to whip up a batch of these fun cookies!
- Flavor! The white chocolate chips, sugar cookie dough, and animal cookies pair together for an excitingly super tasty flavor! The perfect welcomed interruption from classic chocolate chip cookies!
Circus Animal Cookies Ingredients
This Circus Animal Cookies recipe has a short and sweet ingredient list! Easily grab 4 ingredients at the store, hang out in your kitchen for about 25 minutes, and you’ll be eating a mouthwatering, chewy cookie in no time!
- Refrigerated Cookie Dough – For this recipe, I used store-bought sugar cookie dough. But feel free to use your favorite soft sugar cookie recipe!
- Circus Animal Cookies – You can use frosted or original circus animal cookies. Keep in mind if you choose the original it will cut down on how colorful the cookies turn out!
- White Chocolate Chips – Using white chocolate chips adds rich flavor to these cookies!
- Nonpareils Sprinkles – I chose to use rainbow nonpareils but you can use any color to match the occasion! Pastels for Easter or spring, pink and white for a baby shower or Valentine’s, shades of green for St. Patrick’s Day. The options are both endless and fun!
How To Make Circus Animal Cookies
- Combine all of the ingredients together in a large mixing bowl and mix until fully combined.
- Portion out the dough onto the prepared baking sheet using a medium cookie scoop.
- Bake the cookies until the edges are just golden brown.
- Cool on the baking sheet before moving them to a wire rack.
After cooling, serve these sweet cookies up with a glass of ice cold milk.
How To Store
Store these Circus Animal Cookies in an airtight container for up to 4 to 5 days.
What Brand Of Animal Cookies Do You Recommend?
Mothers Circus Animal Cookies that are frosted are a good choice, these can likely be found at Walmart, your grocery store, and even on Amazon!
Do I Have To Use White Chocolate Chips?
No, you could also chop up a white chocolate bar and add that in instead. If you wanted to change the flavor you can play with other types of chocolate chips to add in as well!
Whether you need cookies to bring to the office party, your kid’s classroom celebration, or a weekend snack, there’s always a cookie to match the occasion! Here are more Cookies to tuck into your recipe cards for the next time you’re searching for the perfect treat!
- Chocolate Mint Cookies With Andes Mints – Perfectly melted minty centers that are wrapped in refrigerated cookie dough!
- Soft Sugar Cookies – Cakey, moist cookies topped with creamy frosting and sprinkles!
- Chocolate Hershey Kiss Cookies – Chewy homemade chocolate cookies rolled in your sprinkle of choices and topped with a chocolate kiss!
- White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies – Loaded with tart cranberries and rich white chocolate chips!
- No Bake Cookies – Everyone’s favorite classic cookie that are always first to disappear off the dessert table!
Circus Animal Sugar Cookies
Click the button above to save this delicious recipe to your board!
👋 Let’s Connect!
If you’ve tried this recipe, please let me know how you liked it in the comments below and leave a review. I love hearing from you!
Don’t forget to tag me – @sugarandsoulco – on Instagram and Pinterest with your photos or join our Sugar & Soul Show-offs Community and share them there, where you can join our recipe challenges!
Circus Animal Sugar Cookies
- 16 ounces refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- ⅔ cup chopped circus animal cookies
- ⅓ cup white chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons rainbow nonpareils
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and mix until fully combined.
- Using a medium cookie scoop to portion out the dough and place on the prepared baking sheet 2-inches apart.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until the edges are just golden brown
- Remove from oven and let cool on baking sheet for 2 minutes, then transfer to a cooling rack.
- You can play with the ratios of animal crackers, chocolate chips, and sprinkles, but you should be careful to not add a total of more than 1½ cups of add-ins.
- You can use a chopped white chocolate bar instead of white chocolate chips if you want.
- To make a fun cookie sandwich, place vanilla frosting in between two cookies!