This Tipsy Mermaid Punch is a delicious batch cocktail made with a mix of Kool-Aid, lemonade, pineapple juice, soda, rum, and vodka! Making this a great addition to any pool party or backyard bash!
Mermaid Rum Punch Is Delicious!
Tipsy Mermaid Punch is an easy summertime sip that makes the sunny days even more enjoyable! After one cup, you’ll find yourself back at the punch bowl, grabbing refill after refill!
Since none of us are actual mermaids, I figured the next best thing would be enjoying a Drunk Mermaid Cocktail! And this drink doesn’t disappoint with its fun color and sweet taste!
What’s even better is not wasting a lot of time in the kitchen mixing it up since it takes just 5 minutes! Less time in the kitchen means more time sipping and soaking up the sun!
Be sure to also try out my Hippie Juice for another large batch cocktail that’s just as perfectly sweet as this one!
Mermaid Punch Ingredient Notes
To make a batch of this Caribbean Rum Punch Recipe, you’ll need the following:
- Kool-Aid Packet – An envelope of Blue Raspberry Lemonade Kool-Aid powder. This gets added into the cocktail mix as-is, unprepared!
- Lemonade – Grab a bottle of store-bought, make up a premade mix, or use your favorite homemade lemonade recipe!
- Lemon-Lime Soda – Sierra Mist, Sprite, or 7-Up are all great choices!
- Pineapple Juice – I used Dole 100% Canned Pineapple Juice!
- Alcohol – This Mermaid Water Drink is made with two types of alcohol – rum and vodka!
- Ice – For serving to keep your drink nice and chilled!
How To Make This Tipsy Mermaid Drink
- Add the unprepared packet of Kool-Aid to a large pitcher.
- Stir in the lemonade, soda, pineapple juice, rum, and vodka.
- Pour into individual glasses with ice and sip!
Non-Alcoholic Mermaid Punch
Simply omit the alcohol and reduce the lemonade by 1 cup to make this delicious punch kid-friendly.
Mermaid Punch FAQs
Depending on the size of the glasses – this recipe yields about 12 servings. If you’re serving a large crowd, you could double the batch as long as you have a punch bowl or drink dispenser large enough to hold it.
I wouldn’t recommend it. Since this punch is made with soda, the carbonation will eventually go flat, altering the taste of the drink.
Not to worry, though – you likely won’t have any leftovers to store anyway because this punch is THAT yummy!
You could hang a lemon wedge off the side of each glass. Or grab drink umbrellas and place some pineapple and raspberries on them!
Tipsy Mermaid Punch is sure to be a crowd-pleasing drink that’ll disappear quickly! You’ll want to grab another equally delicious adult summer drink recipe to have as a backup!
- Strawberry Champagne Punch – Overflowing with sweet, fruit strawberry goodness!
- Sex In The Driveway Drink – Mix up this 4 ingredient cocktail in just 2 minutes!
- RumChata Malibu Lime and Soda – This popular TikTok drink is made with only 4 ingredients!
- Spiked Peach Punch – A vibrant, refreshing warm-weather adult beverage!
- Blue Lagoon Cocktail – You’ll love sipping on this sweet, bright blue drink all summer long!
👋 Let’s Connect!
If you’ve tried this recipe, please let me know how you liked it in the comments below and leave a review. I love hearing from you!
Don’t forget to tag me – @sugarandsoulco – on Instagram and Pinterest with your photos or join our Sugar & Soul Show-offs Community and share them there, where you can join our recipe challenges!
- Add the packet of Kool-Aid powder to a large pitcher.1 packet Blue Raspberry Lemonade Kool-Aid
- Pour in the lemonade, lemon-lime soda, pineapple juice, rum, and vodka, and stir to combine.5 cups lemonade, 4 cups lemon-lime soda, 1½ cups pineapple juice, 4 ounces rum, 4 ounces vodka
- Pour into glasses over ice.ice
- Simply omit the alcohol and reduce the lemonade by 1 cup to make this delicious punch kid-friendly.