4th Of July Strawberries are homemade white chocolate covered strawberries coated in red, white, and blue sprinkles for an easy-to-make treat! Ready from start to finish in just 45 minutes!
Check out more delicious patriotic desserts like my 4-ingredient Red, White & Blue Cake Batter Dip that’s ready in just 5 minutes or this moist, sweet 4th of July Bundt Cake that’s covered in icing and sprinkles!
4th of July Strawberries take ripe juicy strawberries and coats them in smooth melted white chocolate before covering them in red, white, and blue sprinkles! You’ll love how those patriotic colors pop against that pristine white chocolate while everyone will love the burst of that fresh strawberry flavor paired with sweet chocolate!
This is a quick delicious treat that deserves a spot on the dessert table at all of your 4th of July cookouts!
5 Reasons Why I Love This Recipe!
- Inexpensive! Homemade chocolate covered strawberries are SO much cheaper than picking some up at your local boutique candy shop!
- Easy To Make! Simply melt the chocolate, dip the berries, and add sprinkles!
- Everyone Loves Them! Fruit covered in chocolate? What’s not to love?! Toddlers right up to adults will be racing to snatch up that last white chocolate covered strawberry!
- Match Them To Any Holiday! Easily swap out the 4th of July themed sprinkles for sprinkles to match any holiday, birthday party, or event!
- Feeds A Crowd! This recipe whips up two dozen white chocolate covered strawberries! Plenty to go around!
Bringing a themed dessert to all of your 4th of July cookouts doesn’t get any easier than these chocolate-covered strawberries – they make a great dish for Memorial Day too! Only 3-ingredients stand between you and these delicious little treats!
- Strawberries – Two dozen fresh, ripe strawberries!
- White Chocolate Melting Wafers – White candy melts will also work!
- Nonpareils – Red, white, and blue of course!
Only have white chocolate chips? That will work too, just add 1/4 teaspoon of coconut oil to them when melting.
If you prefer chocolate covered strawberries instead of white chocolate just hop on over to my Chocolate Covered Strawberries!
How To Make 4th Of July Strawberries
- Clean the strawberries and then pat them dry with a paper towel.
- Melt the white chocolate in the microwave at 30-second intervals. Stirring between each one until fully melted and smooth.
- Dip the strawberries into the melted chocolate, letting any excess chocolate drip off, and then immediately into the sprinkles.
- Place the strawberries on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or wax paper to set.
Frequently Asked Questions
How To Store
These chocolate-covered strawberries are best enjoyed the same day! At most, you can store them in the refrigerator for up to a day, after that the berries become mushy.
Can I Use Other Sprinkles Besides Nonpareils?
Yes, feel free to grab any red, white, and blue sprinkles to make these Fourth of July Strawberries! Amazon has a lot of fun options to choose from!
What Can I Do If The Chocolate Doesn’t Set Up?
Sometimes the chocolate won’t set up if its hot and humid in your home. If that’s the case just pop them in the refrigerator!
These White Chocolate Covered Strawberries are a great way to use up those fresh, ripe berries in a way that everyone can appreciate! Grab another delicious recipe to use up more of those in season strawberries!
- Easy Strawberry Shortcake – Fresh strawberries, Perfect Homemade Whipped Cream, and a delicious sugar biscuit collide for a classic summer treat!
- Homemade Strawberry Milk – Made with real strawberries for a healthier alternative to store-bought strawberry syrup!
- Strawberry Danish With Cream Cheese – Flaky golden brown pastries filled with a sweet cream cheese filling and topped with juicy fresh strawberries!
- Moscato Strawberries – An easy-to-make recipe with just 3 ingredients, pink Moscato champagne, strawberries, and sugar!
- Easy Homemade Strawberry Sauce Topping – Ready in just 15 minutes, perfect for cheesecakes, pancakes, biscuits, and more!
👋 Let’s Connect!
If you’ve tried this recipe, please let me know how you liked it in the comments below and leave a review. I love hearing from you!
Don’t forget to tag me – @sugarandsoulco – on Instagram and Pinterest with your photos or join our Sugar & Soul Show-offs Community and share them there, where you can join our recipe challenges!
4th of July Strawberries
- 24 strawberries
- 1 cup white chocolate melting wafers or white candy melts
- ½ cup red white, and blue nonpareils
- Clean and pat strawberries dry with a paper towel.
- Melt the candy melts or white chocolate in a small but deep bowl on 30-second intervals, stirring between each one until fully melted.
- Dip the strawberries about ⅔ of the way into the melted candy then immediately dip ⅓ of the way into the sprinkles.
- Place the strawberries on a wax paper lined baking tray or counter to set. If it’s really hot or humid in your kitchen you may need to place them in the refrigerator to set.
- These are best consumed the day they are made.
- White chocolate chips will work too, just add 1/4 teaspoon of coconut oil to them when melting.