This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and Quaker. All opinions are mine alone. #QuakerUp #MyOatsCreation #CollectiveBias
These White Hot Chocolate No Bake Cookies are so simple to make, they’re nut and gluten free and Santa is sure to gobble them up!
You might remember from this post, that growing up my Mom always made brownies and no bake cookies. Santa usually got a nice mix of my Nana’s sugar cookies and my Mom’s chocolate no bakes, he never complains! Since learning how to make no bake cookies without peanut butter, I’ve had so much fun coming up with new flavors, remember those Strawberry Milk No Bake Cookies? I decided to try my hand at another fast and easy no bake cookie recipe that’s gluten and nut free and perfect for the holidays! Rolled Oats are one of my favorite things to work with for baking, there’s just something about them that adds great texture and takes me back to my 10 year old self waiting for Santa to come.
These particular cookies are a blend of quick oats, white chocolate, and marshmallows. They taste a lot like a rice krispies treats, but because they’re cookies, they’re a million times better. A MILLION, ya hear! I took these into work and they didn’t last long at all, plus everyone was asking for the recipe! I picked up the limited edition Quaker Oats Quick Oats 42oz winter canisters available exclusively at Target where you can save $1.50 off with this Target coupon through January 12, 2015!
Because this recipe is no bake and takes minutes to make, it’s the perfect batch to whip up with the kiddos or just for yourself. Trust me, I could have eaten them all on my own, SO GOOD! The sugary sweetness and flavors reminiscent of white hot chocolate make them a treat you’ll want to make over and over again for years to come. They’ll definitely be getting made again before Christmas, that’s for sure! I mean, who doesn’t love a cookie recipe you can make from start to finish in less than 15 minutes! Alright, alright, so you want the recipe, now don’t you?
- 2 cups Sugar
- 3/4 1 1/2 Sticks Butter
- 2/3 cup Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 – 3.9 oz pkg Instant White Chocolate Pudding Mix
- 4 cups Minute Oats
- 3/4 cup White Hot Chocolate Powder Mix)
- 1 cup Baby Cocoa Marshmallows divided (you’ll find these in the cocoa section and a container with a flip lid)
- Melt butter, milk, and sugar in a large pot on medium-high heat and bring to a boil.
- Let boil for two minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla extract, pudding mix, cocoa mix, oats, and 3/4 cup of the baby marshmallows.
- Drop large spoonfuls on wax paper, sprinkle with more baby marshmallows, and allow to cool and harden.