This Jingle Juice Recipe will ring your bells since it’s made with THREE types of alcohol that are mixed with cranberry juice and pomegranate juice! A drier holiday punch that’s ready to serve and sip after just 5 minutes of prep!
Jazz up your next holiday party with this easy-to-make Jingle Juice Recipe! Made with only 5 ingredients in just 5 minutes, leaving you with more time to mingle with friends and family!
Since this recipe yields a large amount, it’s perfect for parties! Even if you don’t expect a large crowd, it’ll disappear quickly since everyone will definitely be getting refills of this tasty punch!
If you’ll be enjoying your jingle juice right away, these Christmas Ice Cubes will make for a festive statement in your glass!
Ingredients For This Jingle Juice Holiday Punch Recipe
To make this jingle juice, you’ll need Red Moscato Wine, Prosecco, and vodka. This mixture of three types of alcohol will have you dancing to Christmas music in no time!
The alcohol is then mixed with tart 100% cranberry juice and pomegranate juice. Giving this jingle juice a seasonally fruity flavor that will have you replenishing your cup as soon as it’s empty!
This drink is on the drier side, but you could add Simple Syrup to make it a little sweeter if that’s what you prefer. The vodka can also be adjusted to preference.
During testing, we did find that POM Pomegranate juice had the best flavor even though that’s not what’s pictured.
How To Make Jingle Juice
- Chill The Ingredients – This punch is best-served ice cold! Therefore, be sure to place the ingredients in the refrigerator for a day or two to chill. I also like to use frozen cranberries in place of ice cubes. This helps the drink remain cold when serving and enjoyed without diluting the punch.
- Serving – Since this Jingle Juice has a pretty red color, it should be shown off! So, use your favorite clear punch bowl or drink dispenser to hold and serve it!
- Sweeten It Up – For a taste of sweetness, add a sugared rim to the glasses! Granulated sugar can be used, or you can get festive with green and red sanding sugar!
- Garnishes – Finish the drinks with a sprig of rosemary or a mint leaf! When they float among the cranberries, you can’t help but feel festive!
This is ironic since drinks are generally the easiest thing to make! Simply dump the ingredients in, stir, and serve in a fun, festive glasses!
Can I Store Leftover Jingle Juice Holiday Punch?
This jingle juice usually disappears quickly at parties! However, if you do have leftovers, they can certainly be stored to enjoy later.
Store any leftover Jingle Juice in an airtight container like a large mason jar. Then keep them in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks. The carbonation may dissipate over time, so try freshening it up with more prosecco or some lemon-lime soda.
Is It Possible To Make This Jingle Juice Recipe Non-Alcoholic?
No, since the base of the recipe is primarily alcoholic, substituting all of them would create an entirely different drink. However, I have a few non-alcoholic punch recipes you could make instead, like this Sparkling Holiday Punch Recipe or my Easy Party Punch!
Does The Red Moscato Wine Make This Punch Too Sweet?
I don’t find that it makes the punch too sweet; in fact, this recipe is more on the dry side! However, if you’re worried about it being too sweet, you could replace the Moscato with Merlot or your favorite red wine.
Can I Use Cranapple Juice Instead Of 100% Cranberry Juice?
Yes, you can use an equal amount of cranapple juice instead of cranberry juice. Just keep in mind that the swap will alter the final flavor of this Jingle Juice recipe!
👋 Let’s Connect!
If you’ve tried this recipe, please let me know how you liked it in the comments below and leave a review; I love hearing from you! And don’t forget to tag me – @sugarandsoulco – on Instagram and Pinterest with your photos or join our Sugar & Soul Show-offs Community and share them there, where you can join our recipe challenges and win prizes!
Jingle Juice Holiday Punch
- Add the Moscato, Prosecco, cranberry juice, pomegranate juice, and vodka to a large punch bowl or drink dispenser.750 ml Red Moscato Wine, 750 ml Prosecco, 4 cups 100% cranberry juice, 3 cups pomegranate juice, ½ cup vodka
- Serve immediately with sugar-rimmed glasses, frozen cranberries, and rosemary garnish.Frozen Cranberries, Rosemary
- Use frozen cranberries to keep the drink chilled. Using ice is an option but will dilute the drink.
- If using dry prosecco, you may want to add some simple syrup for sweetness.
- Vodka can be adjusted to preference.