This Dirty Banana cocktail recipe is a dangerously delicious and boozy frozen drink recipe loaded with rum, banana, coffee, and chocolate flavors!
Dirty Banana Drink
The Dirty Banana is pretty much the most delicious boozy milkshake ever! It’s sweet properties help hide the 3 ounces of alcohol in each serving – which makes them go down real easy.
That’s probably why the Dirty Banana was such a popular item aboard my recent cruise.
And by the end of the week, almost everyone aboard had one of these delicious frozen drinks in hand!
What’s In It?
Princess Cruises makes the Dirty Banana with Gosling’s Dark Rum, Kahlua, Patron XO Cafe Liqueur, cream, chocolate syrup, and fresh banana.
For my version, I used Appleton Rum and Blue Chair Banana Cream Rum (you could also use banana liqueur) for even more banana flavor and omit Patron.
How To Make It:
This is such a simple and fast drink to make and doesn’t require any technique. You’re just going to add all of your ingredients into a blender (this one is my favorite) and blend until smooth.
Drizzle some extra chocolate syrup around your glass before pouring in your drink, then top with whipped cream and a cherry.
And don’t forget to serve it up with a straw – these monkey ones are so fun!!!
And if you really want this thick and creamy, I highly recommend adding a scoop of vanilla ice cream!
Thanks to Princess Cruises OceanMedallion™, ordering drinks like Rum Punch and a Dirty Banana has never been easier!
On OceanReady™ Ships, you’ll be able to order drinks from anywhere on the ship and have them brought to you with the OceanNow™ app – talk about service!
You no longer have to worry about losing your spot by the pool when you go to the bar!
What I Love About This Recipe:
- I love that it’s super easy and fast to make – just 5 minutes and you can be sipping on one of these!
- Pretty much a boozy milkshake – which is pretty much every adult’s dream come true!
- Sweet but not disgusting – the rum and sugar have such a delicious balance in this recipe!
- A crowd pleaser – again, dessert in a glass, who wouldn’t want some!
- Vacation vibes – takes me back to sea days by the pool and makes me want to book a cruise with friends!
Dirty Banana Drink
Click the button above to save this delicious recipe to your board!
If you’ve tried this recipe please let me know how you liked it in the comments below, I love hearing from you! I’ve also created a fun group on Facebook and I’d love for you to join in! If you’d like to check it out, you can request to join HERE. You can also Subscribe to my Newsletter so you never miss a delicious recipe again!
Dirty Banana Cocktail
- Combine all of the ingredients except for the toppings in a blender and pulse until smooth.
- Drizzle a bit of chocolate syrup in your glasses before pouring in the cocktail and topping with whipped cream and maraschino cherries. Serve with a straw.
- Nutritional information is an estimate and does not include toppings.